No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
    NFC North is where it's at in this thread.
    of course.

duh.

football revolves around 2 teams. the chicago bears in the nfc and the oakland raiders in the afc.

Comment

NFC North is where it's at in this thread.
      Lions: 34

Bears: 17

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Lions 3
        Bears 3

A game with 7 INT's, 10 fumbles and 25 punts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Lions 3
          Bears 3

A game with 7 INT's, 10 fumbles and 25 punts.
          lolol

Cutler will account for all 7 picks.

Damn he ****in sukks man. Who better than the NFL's reigning interception king to run the most complicated offense in the nfl. great job chicago.

Comment

lolol

Cutler will account for all 7 picks.

Damn he ****in sukks man. Who better than the NFL's reigning interception king to run the most complicated offense in the nfl. great job chicago.
            Yeah he is an interception machine. Tua will say that Dudler has upside though...

Still I reckon they should have kept Orton. Carebears looks to be in a 10 year rebuilding mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Yeah he is an interception machine. Tua will say that Dudler has upside though...

Still I reckon they should have kept Orton. Carebears looks to be in a 10 year rebuilding mode.
              Naw there is no upside for Cutler. If they get a Top 3 they will draft a QB. No doubt in my mind.

Andrew Luck, Locker or Mallet will be the pick.

Orton is nothing special but he wont single handedly lose games for you. Hes more of a game manager. Like a Dilfer or a Prime Kitna.

They could also go o-line in the first round.

Comment

• Even though he's a former Bronco and he throw's alot of picks I kinda like Cutler, he has all the attribute's you look for in a QB, an interception won't put him off, his #1 receiver is a corner turned receiver and his O-line is quite bad, he's just an old school gunslinger.

Comment

Even though he's a former Bronco and he throw's alot of picks I kinda like Cutler, he has all the attribute's you look for in a QB, an interception won't put him off, his #1 receiver is a corner turned receiver and his O-line is quite bad, he's just an old school gunslinger.
                  I think in a few years Knox, A-Rom and Hester will be deadly.

I just dont think that Offense clicks in the first year. Especially with that O-Line. Cutler might get hurt before mid season.

Comment

laughable.

put some points on your prediction.

Comment

I think in a few years Knox, A-Rom and Hester will be deadly.

I just dont think that Offense clicks in the first year. Especially with that O-Line. Cutler might get hurt before mid season.
                      Yeah I don't think their offense will be clicking this year either that O-line has looked awful they need to use some screens and draw's just to keep the defense honest and try to give Cutler time to throw.

Comment

Working...
                      X