Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Sweet Pea outbox the Filipino god?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyborg View Post
    Coming from a guy named jrosales, I am not surprised you feel that way...ever since Ive entered this site all I have seen is guys with names like yours defending Manny and giving me red marks if they dont like what a say. From pankimo to pak pak to minwok ping and many others.
    What do you mean names like mine? What does my name have to do with anything?

Jrosales does not sound anything like Pankimo, Pak Pak, and Minwok Ping... So please explain...

Comment

Pernell was too slick for even the best technical boxers, Pac is a brawler. Very bad matchup for Pac.

Comment

A lot of people always try to discredit pac man in any fantasy match up. But it is what it its. When ever floyd gets mentioned in fantasy match ups with robsinson, leonard, hearns, etc. i seen people say he outboxes them all and some even said he would knock out Hearns because Hearns had a glass jaw lol. Some said he would outbox Robinson because Robinson lost before and Leonard wasn't fast enough lol. So its whatever but ima give my opinion anyways.
        I think this fight is a toss up to me prime for prime. Whitaker was great in his prime, nobody could touch him and he had fast hands and great defense and elusiveness. But who in his prime had hands as fast as pacquiao combined with great footwork and power. Im not saying Whitaker didn't fight nobody that was great because he clearly did but Pacquiao could throw punches in different angles then De La Hoya, Trinidad, and Chavez did to Whitaker that could probably catch him. But at the same Pacquiao hasn't fought nobody CLOSE to whitakers defensive ability that could duck, dodge, angle, move, and just make you look silly like whitaker does. Whitaker in his prime also had swift hands but he doesn't have knock out power. I see a very close match and if Pacquiao could land one flush punch i think he could hurt Whitaker but Whitaker is a better boxer then pacquiao. It would be a boxer and agianst a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
          He couldn't KO Marquez in 24 rounds...are you telling me Marquez has a better chin than Whitaker?
          nope...all im telling you is pac is way better than anyone sweetpea had ever beat......and thats incuding hoya who beat him who lost to pac by a one sided beatdown.....

Comment

Working...
          X