Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe in God? If so why?..If not, Why not?... POLL*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no because it is illogical and highly unlikely.
    there is also no evidence what so ever to suggest there is a higher being.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsDisciple View Post
      Elaborate. Are the marter's and suicide bombers who kill and die for thier cause "weak minded"?? Is flying a plane into a building for your cause or beliefs somthing a weak person would do?

That might be debatable.
      how is flying a plane into a building not weak minded?
      the person is manipulated into believing such an atrocity is for a greater good when in fact it isn't.
      religious martars are the definition of weak minded.

Comment

Why? Nature couldnt funtion on its own it thier were a God??
        you asked for a demographic.. and people's reasons as to why they were what they were. and when they give you their reason for not believing in something you do you attack it.. you pretty much killed the purpose of this thread in the first few posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          you asked for a demographic.. and people's reasons as to why they were what they were. and when they give you their reason for not believing in something you do you attack it.. you pretty much killed the purpose of this thread in the first few posts.
          ummm... its called debateing you cocksucker. I am asking questions and looking for feedback and different views you ****.

I am curious.
          Last edited by Johnny Doomzday; 02-03-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            how is flying a plane into a building not weak minded?
            the person is manipulated into believing such an atrocity is for a greater good when in fact it isn't.
            religious martars are the definition of weak minded.
            Thats why i ASKED the question and thats WHY i said it was debatable. Depends on how you look at it.

Comment

I believe in God. I don't think Gods a he/she or even man like. It's because I am humble enough to believe there can be something so much greater that I cannot even comprehend. So I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                i believe in God...but i don't think that God is something for us to logically dissect...i think it's very egotistical to say that everything in this universe surrounds what us humans do...i have questions...but i do believe that there is a force that dictates things...there have been too many instances in my life where things have happened and stats say that it shouldn't have happened...coincidence can only be coincidence as long as it doesn't continuously happen...
                Exactly. Quality post.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
                  I believe in God. I don't think Gods a he/she or even man like. It's because I am humble enough to believe there can be something so much greater that I cannot even comprehend. So I believe.
                  Deep... never heard that before.

Comment

There is something...who ever it is or whatever it is created us, the earth and other planets, air to allow us to breath, weather - nature itself as a whole. Something created the universe. There is a God/higher being or whatever you want to refer it as. Human did not create, think of everything. God vs Devil.

Comment

Deep... never heard that before.
                      It just came to me. It's what I feel.

Comment

Working...
                      X