Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did Mosley make Floyd **** his pants last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Here's another one: Froch vs Abraham. Froch shows obvious signs of nerves in the face-to-face photo opportunity pre-fight. If this fight was full of Froch fans doubtless I'd have trolled them for it at the time.
    Mayweather strikes me as one of those guys who fumbles his words and gets nervous trying to pick up the bread and milk from the dairy.

Of course, he'd kick the dairy owners ass spectacularly but he'll look nervous before he does it.

Not saying he's scurred but at the very least he seems awkward and uncomfortable as ****.

Comment

How much did Floyd **** his pants against Mosley last night?
      Golden Boy Promotions are paying $1bil towards his laundry bill
      the haterz, money maii still da bestest evah
      lamo pwn@ this bias brit, stil jelaus becas money maii beet hatun
      He didn't **** them, but he did piss in his pants
      Floyd's the P4P stammer and stutter king
      lamo, floid wud beet mowslee anyway's, lamo
      floid p4p bestest evah
      I don't believe Floyd was scared
      Go back to school.. #SMMFH^

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        Mayweather strikes me as one of those guys who fumbles his words and gets nervous trying to pick up the bread and milk from the dairy.

Of course, he'd kick the dairy owners ass spectacularly but he'll look nervous before he does it.

Not saying he's scurred but at the very least he seems awkward and uncomfortable as ****.
        I also thought he appeared scared that night Shane pulled a WWE on him. Come fight night it was Shane who became super discouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Has your tongue reached Floyd's prostate gland yet?
          Sorry about Pac getting put to sleep by a cherry pick he made to move up

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post

I think for all his bravado he is socially awkward is what it is. There's plenty of people like that. If you know Daniel Tosh from stand-up or Tosh.0 he's another one. On camera and scripted he seems to be full of confidence and composed, but in person there's a social awkwardness about him.

This leaves it open for people to say oh he's scared or stuttering when really it's how they normally are, but they never get to see the behind the scenes parts of the actual life of celebrities.

Comment

So what!!!

There were also some on this thread saying that Mosley was at the end of his career but you naturally skipped that part as it doesn't fit your agenda.

In every fight you will have some who will say that their fighter will beat, destroy the opponent and when its Floyd, it gets stated more often.

The truth is that Mosley was at the end of his career. Mosley was getting older. Mosley was inactive for 16 months and he put his old body thru 2 training camps. There are video clips of Roger Mayweather stating that Floyd's training takes a lot out of him. So again, imagine Mosley having to do it back to back?

Now the most factual part about it is by looking at the fight. Mosley had a very good early round but then he gassed out. Compare that to the Mosley vs Cotto fight just a few years earlier where Mosley was able to fight a war for almost the entire fight. Mosley was not the same fighter anymore once he faced Floyd.

Actually Mosley was not the same before that and had trouble with fighters such as Mayorga. Margarito suited Mosley's style better and Margarito was just caught cheating so that was the last time Mosley looked more impressive. Again, styles makes fights so that style fight fit the older Mosley better.

It wasn't just Floyd. Mosley looked terrible in all those fights: Floyd, Sergio Mora, Manny, Canelo ....

Funny that the same people who are laughing then said Mosley is old after he looked bad against Mora and Manny .... maybe I should bring up those threads! lol!

Remember that even Floyd admitted that Mosley is old. Is Floyd a Floyd hater? lol!
              Last edited by ADP02; 01-04-2013, 02:43 AM.

Comment

At the time I was saying when Mayweather fights Mosley he would be condemn for fighting Mosley because he was old but noooooooo, Mayweather was ducking as usual with multiple threads but after he kicked Mosley backside then those accusing him of ducking then remember that Mosley was old lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                  Fight ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Sorry about Pac getting put to sleep by a cherry pick he made to move up
                    Why would I care about that? I was delighted for Marquez. Its really interesting, and extremely amusing that Floyd fluffers always seem to use Manny as some sort of defence mechanism whether their target is a Manny fan or not....this is how you can spot a bumsniff. Classic stuff, funny as!

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      This makes little sense though. Say Mosley performed like he did vs Cotto but came up short in the scorecards. Would you give Floyd more credit for his win even if Mosley still ended up going 0-2-1 in his next 3 fights against Mora, Manny & Canelo?

Or would you discredit him for having the fight be so close while the others basically had little to worry about against Shane?
                      Mosley gassed after two rounds, he was well past prime and lasted two rounds.

Really, how much credit do you want to give a fighter for beating that version of him?

To ask another question, how much credit do you give Pacquiao or Canelo for beating that version of him?

The answer to the second question should mirror the answer to the first.

I say the same about Hatton beating Castillo or Khan beating Barrera, they were well past prime. Not don't get me wrong, the fighter still has to get the job done, but how much credit do you want to give them?
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 01-04-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X