Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, how is this b-word a boxing judge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    She's not as bad as having a judge you can guarantee will score the fight for the fighter that's assigned to a certain network. I also think it's a bad idea having someone like Lederman give his scores because it tend to help form some people's opinion especially if the fight went against what he was scoring.
    Exactly. Lederman is the WORST and MOST CORRUPT judge.

He's even worse than Gale E Van Hoye and Patricia Morse Jarman.

Senile Harold only gave Canelo 4 rounds vs GGG in the whole fight. You could make a strong argument he won all of the first 4. That's not even his worst scorecard, that would need a whole thread or two. NOBODY takes him serious.

Comment

Yes her scorecard was bad but there have been A LOT of worse judges.

Look them up and some of the scores they've had.

Gale E Van Hoye (Arguably the WORST EVER)
      CJ "Cant Judge" Ross (Had Mayweather-Canelo a DRAW)
      Gustavo Padilla (Had Shumenov beating Hopkins)
      Patricia Morse Jarman - (Had Shumenov beating Campillo in a decision so bad that many people called it the robbery of the year, also had Vargas beating DLH)
      Harold "Should've retired 15 years ago" Lederman.
      Jerry Roth - Had B Rios beating Abril in a fight where he lost all 12 rounds.

Look up some of their scorecards.

She had a bad scorecard, but let's be real, Lederman's was just as bad.
      Last edited by JK1700; 09-21-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

She's been a judge for quite awhile. I don't think being a former boxer is a prerequisite for being a judge. I don't agree with her scores from Saturday but I'm sure she's got some fights right.
        there was a fight in 1908 that she scored correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          there was a fight in 1908 that she scored correctly.
          Ok, that one was funny!

Comment

Ok, that one was funny!
            one out of 28,324 aint bad! hey thats the same accuracy that ggg had against canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              one out of 28,324 aint bad! hey thats the same accuracy that ggg had against canelo!
              And yet he still won. Well, he got a draw because Canelo deserves the benefit of the doubt whenever he's in a close fight. That's actually written in the rule books in all south western states.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
                You don't know who her husband is apparently.
                I knew even before the fight, her husband was Robert Byrd, and I knew how ****ty she was, and it's still crazy how an elderly lady such as herself is judging a boxing event that's going at high speeds, with many technical nuances, strategies, rhythyms, and all out action, is allowed to judge such a high stakes, and important event like this.

What in the holy **** is she doing judging an event of this magnitude? Why isn't a seasoned retired fighter, referee, trainer, analyst, etc. judging this fight, and why is she judging this fight? She's literally bad at this job, and this video proves it.

She's telling us she has a specific criteria on how SHE judges a fight. She should not be saying that, at all. She should be saying, according to section, blah blah blah,the fighter that's dictating the action, and etc. should be winking in this situation.

Boxing is a complete **** show.

Comment

She's been a judge for quite awhile. I don't think being a former boxer is a prerequisite for being a judge. I don't agree with her scores from Saturday but I'm sure she's got some fights right.
                  I'm not saying you have to be a former fighter. I'm asking why in the holy ****, some old lady that looks like an accountant, and literally telling us that she has her own criteria in judging, is judging a fight of this magnitude.

She's BAD at her job, and not good enough to be judging such a huge event. There is literally no purpose for her to be judging you is fiht, besides to score it for Canelo. That's my point. It's a rhetorical question. I'm just saying that she's a ****ty judge, a ****ty person for rigging an event that alsoemone has out their blood, sweat, and tears into, and doing the devil's work.

She's a pice of garbage, and shouldn't have a job,after such incompetence. This is one of the major factors that destroy boxing to the casuals.

Comment

And I refuse to believe she can do a better job than a guy that's trained (not required, but would surely help), even just a little, is in his 30s, or 40s, and can actually keep up with the pace of the action, and knows wtf is going on.

I absolutely refuse to believe she knows more of what's going on in the ring, then your average boxingscene poster that's watched boxing for more than 10 years.

Absolutely refuse to believe that. She doesn't even look like she can follow a complex murder mystery television series, let alone writhing that's going on in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      I knew even before the fight, her husband was Robert Byrd, and I knew how ****ty she was, and it's still crazy how an elderly lady such as herself is judging a boxing event that's going at high speeds, with many technical nuances, strategies, rhythyms, and all out action, is allowed to judge such a high stakes, and important event like this.

What in the holy **** is she doing judging an event of this magnitude? Why isn't a seasoned retired fighter, referee, trainer, analyst, etc. judging this fight, and why is she judging this fight? She's literally bad at this job, and this video proves it.

She's telling us she has a specific criteria on how SHE judges a fight. She should not be saying that, at all. She should be saying, according to section, blah blah blah,the fighter that's dictating the action, and etc. should be winking in this situation.

Boxing is a complete **** show.
                      You asked how she got her job; that's the answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X