No announcement yet.

Finito López 51-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    Does it count when a boxer fights a guy who is not at an exhibition of bad taste?

50-0 only in the age of stupidity!
    LOL Have you actually looked at Lopez's resume?? 18 of his fights were against people making their debut or with a losing record..in his 33rd fight he fought a guy 6-0 35th fight he fought a guy 4-0 38th fight he fought a guy 10-0 43rd fight he fought a guy 7-3 44th fight he fought a guy 10-2-1...45th fight he fought a guy 11-4...so yea

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Um no. JCC was 87-0 before he drew with Pernell Whitaker.
      The record is FOR RETIRING UNDEFEATED!!! how hard is this to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I don't pay much attention to the Marciano and then Mayweather records. Chavez won his first 80 or more fights with no draws and no split decisions, only KOs or UDs, He could have retired undefeated and they would have more than 30 fights to go to even tie his record. He didn't retire even though he was old and past prime. Because he lost fights in his old age his undefeated record no longer counts to the bean counters. It still counts to me. Being undefeated is good but it doesn't mean you are better than other great fighters who may have lost or had a draw.Lopez was a fantastic boxer and the draw doesn't change that.
        He was 31 years old when he lost...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          LOL Have you actually looked at Lopez's resume?? 18 of his fights were against people making their debut or with a losing record..in his 33rd fight he fought a guy 6-0 35th fight he fought a guy 4-0 38th fight he fought a guy 10-0 43rd fight he fought a guy 7-3 44th fight he fought a guy 10-2-1...45th fight he fought a guy 11-4...so yea
          Don't you like Hagler?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Chavez had already beat a murderer's row of fighters including Camacho, La Porte, Rosario, Meldrick Taylor, Mayweather, Hernandez, Lockridge Haugen etc...

A better Career than Floyds.

And he was 87-0

if he retired like Floyd did 10 times before the age Chavez lost at, he would have the record by a HUGE margin.
            How is that better than

Cotto,Canelo,Pacquiao,Mosley,Oscar,Corrales,Castil lo, Hernendez,Jmm,Hatton

seriously man stop...Floyd fought over half of his fights in title fights..Chavez fought more bums then champs

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Well, his draw was also a technical draw in a fight that was only 7 rounds old. He then beat Alvarez a few months later. So, the draw isn't the tragic event that Mayweather fans make out.
              Mayweather fans didnt make this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Don't you like Hagler?
                Have you ever even seen me post about Hagler?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  Have you ever even seen me post about Hagler?
                  I think I have. Too much work to do. If I'm wrong, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    I think I have. Too much work to do. If I'm wrong, my bad.
                    yea you are wrong sir...I dont think that highly of Hagler as his best wins were against smaller fighters and he never challenged himself..even losing to a small Leonard who had a detached retina

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Well, his draw was also a technical draw in a fight that was only 7 rounds old. He then beat Alvarez a few months later. So, the draw isn't the tragic event that Mayweather fans make out.
                      Let me get this straight. Lopez has a draw. posters point this out in response to the TS because he posted his record incorrectly. Yet your problem is with "Floyd fans" (even though they haven't specified they are fans of Floyd) that point this mistake out?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X