Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was 'stabbed Arya' Jaquen? And Arya is actually fine.

Yeah i'll wait till I sleep this off big style.

I'm befuddled again....

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Lmfao I honestly apoligise, worst post ive done in this thread hahaha.

I'm high as a kite mate, sense doesn't make sense atm friend haha
      You totally misread my post ...I meant the explanation by Hous before your post. I have no clue what he meant about Arya's stabbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        You totally misread my post ...I meant the explanation by Hous before your post. I have no clue what he meant about Arya's stabbing.
        Ah well I got out of that post is that Arya that got stabbed, isn't Arya. Jaquens sacrifice, he owes her his life, along them lines, fck I'm bad man confused now.

Comment

• That was the best episode in quite some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
            Jacqen done made the ultimate sacrifice for Arya. He still owes her his life and he has said the Many Faced God doesn't care whose life is given. Some people on the GoT Facebook page have a theory that Jacqen was testing Waif to see if she followed the Faceless Man's code but Waif failed in that she she took pleasure in stabbing Arya. Perhaps it was Jacqen's way of sacrificing himself for both of his disciples. Some people were pointing out that a girls hair was parted down the middle, that a girl walked with her hands behind her back (like Jacqen), a girl didn't have needle in that scene and a girl actually had no money but she had sacks on coin post-poking.

so Arya wasnt the one that got stabbed?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              so Arya wasnt the one that got stabbed?
              This is in response to the other dude, but it makes no sense to kill an amazing character like Jacquen and leave the girl alive. If that theories correct, it makes much more sense to trick her into killing herself somehow or something like that (if the gods don't care who's life, yada yada). She's a very minor character and is bound to be killed fairly soon I would think. Jacquen is one of the epic characters of the series.

They resurrected John Snow, and the Hound was just found to have miraculously escaped death, and then to miraculously escape death a second time by the end of the episode. I don't see what reason there could possibly be to kill Jacquen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                This is in response to the other dude, but it makes no sense to kill an amazing character like Jacquen and leave the girl alive. If that theories correct, it makes much more sense to trick her into killing herself somehow or something like that (if the gods don't care who's life, yada yada). She's a very minor character and is bound to be killed fairly soon I would think. Jacquen is one of the epic characters of the series.

They resurrected John Snow, and the Hound was just found to have miraculously escaped death, and then to miraculously escape death a second time by the end of the episode. I don't see what reason there could possibly be to kill Jacquen.

yea, i was pretty sure it was Arya who got shanked...she's missing that boat now

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  Was 'stabbed Arya' Jaquen? And Arya is actually fine.

Yeah i'll wait till I sleep this off big style.

I'm befuddled again....
                  That's what I'm thinking

Comment

• It was definitely Arya that got stabbed.

I can't see this being a test either as Arya did disobey an order. She has to pay for that for sure. She'll whoop on Waif in a fair fight next episode. My theory is Arya will kill both Waif and Jaq leaving herself access to all the faces to do as she pleases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      It was definitely Arya that got stabbed.

I can't see this being a test either as Arya did disobey an order. She has to pay for that for sure. She'll whoop on Waif in a fair fight next episode. My theory is Arya will kill both Waif and Jaq leaving herself access to all the faces to do as she pleases.

she's gonna go back to Winterfell with Ned's face

Comment

Working...
                      X