No announcement yet.

PED testing details for Marquez-Bradley revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PED testing details for Marquez-Bradley revealed

Kizer said each fighter was randomly tested four times (both blood and urine) during the NSAC program, and that Carbon Isotope Radiation (CIR) screening to detect the use of synthetic testosterone was done on half of the urine samples collected. No synthetic testosterone was discovered in either fighter.

In addition, Kizer said both urine and blood passports were assembled, giving the lab full-scale biological passports for each fighter.

“I’m not sure this has ever been done before,” he said.

Urine and blood passports detect variances in an athlete’s established biological markers rather than testing for specific illegal substances. The tests are designed to catch users of so-called undetectable PEDs by measuring changes in the physiology of athlete.

Kizer said all tests performed during the program were the latest and greatest recommendations of WADA “and then some” and included the CIR tests and biological passports as well as more common screens for things such as anabolic agents, peptide hormones, metabolic modulators, diuretics, etc.

The tests performed included screens for Human Growth Hormone (HGH).

Moreover, Kizer said actual measurements of testosterone to estrogen (T/E) ratios were captured for each sample, and that neither fighter’s T/E ratio was over 1.1:1 at any time. For reference, 4:1 is the acceptable T/E ratio according to WADA. Nevada uses a higher standard, 6:1.
    http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...radley-marquez

Marquez is 100% clean fighter, Beat Marquez, and Bradley. LEGEND!

Comment

all the Pac stans SHOULD STFU ABOUT JMM SO CALLED PED USE
      Testing was insane they made sure nobody was using anything

Comment

1-1 ratio people. can Floyd Mayweather day the same thing? how come his or his opponents ratio is never revealed?

Comment

This is why JMM couldn't hurt Bradley once

In Bradley's last 2 fights, he ended up in a wheelchair and had to go to the hospital both times and had slurred speech for 2 months

Comment

Im sure jmm was clean for the bradley fight,,,,

but the manny fight??? that is a different question, i dont think jmm is a chronic cheater, but i do think he tried to level the playing field with manny

i have no facts to back this up,, its just my observational opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Im sure jmm was clean for the bradley fight,,,,

but the manny fight??? that is a different question, i dont think jmm is a chronic cheater, but i do think he tried to level the playing field with manny

i have no facts to back this up,, its just my observational opinion
              all you have is bullcrap up your butthurt butt glad JMM knock your god out.
              He did a great thing for every one in boxing

Comment

I'm not making accusations but did anyone else notice how much smaller and weaker JMM looked for this fight?

Less muscle mass, generally smaller. He seemed weaker as well, power wasn't the same as it was in the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                  Yet you think Pacquiao is guilty of peds. If Pac tests clean you seem like the type who still think he is guilty. Just like how Floyd sr said if Pac wobbles his son he will stop it because he might have some new peds in his system because he doesn't think Pac can hurt his son naturally.

Dude if you hire a ped cheat and your body transforms and your power at 40 years old not 30 but 40, something is suspicious.

Glad JMM tested clean though.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    Yeah except JMM looked like sh#t this time AND he was wobbled by pillow puncher Tim Bradley (more than once) when in contrast he was taking massive left hands from Manny all night.

Comment

Working...
                    X