Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 11-08-2020, 09:19 PM #1

Quoted: 4500 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,102.53
Total Points: 129,154.48
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 
Default UFC heavyweight pioneer Mark Coleman recovering in hospital after heart attack

UFC heavyweight legend Mark Coleman had a positive message for his fans following the news that he had been hospitalized after suffering a heart attack.

The news was reported by MMA documentarian Will Harris, who shared an Instagram story from Coleman’s daughter Morgan in which she posted an image of herself with Coleman giving a thumbs up from a hospital bed.

“Thank you for all the kind words and support,” Morgan wrote. “[Coleman] is recovering well from his heart attack but still has more test to be done.”

Coleman later issued a statement of his own detailing the heart attack as he prepares for a procedure on Monday to put a stent in one of his arteries that caused the blockage.

“I hadn’t been feeling so well for quite some time something hit pretty hard Tuesday about 7:00 pm, chest locked up my arms went numb sounds pretty obvious but I didn’t want to believe,” Coleman wrote on Instagram. “I walked around and laid down for about 6 hours it didn’t get better.

“I texted my daughters I didn’t want to go, wasn’t fair to them so I grabbed my keys made it to the hospital for sure there was nothing wrong but yes there was complete blockage of a major artery. If I don’t go I’m probably not here today. I’m so glad I went I have so many things I want to do . Tomorrow they will try to break through the artery and put a stent in. For the first time in a long time I am motivated, I am [grateful] and appreciate all your support. It wasn’t my time. It’s time to live.”

Coleman, 55, was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame in 2008 (he was also part of a 2016 induction celebrating Pete Williams’ upset win over him at UFC 17). He was the first-ever UFC heavyweight champion, defeating Dan Severn at UFC 12 to earn the title. Following his initial run with the UFC, Coleman went on to have success in Japan’s PRIDE organization before closing out his career with three more fights in the octagon.

Over the course of his 14-year MMA career, Coleman stood across a number of all-time greats, including Fedor Emelianenko, Randy Couture, Mauricio “Shogun” Rua, Mirko Cro Cop, and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira.
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 11:30 PM #2
___

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
BritishBoxing92 has disabled reputation
Bank: 23,494.95
Total Points: 23,697.61
You da best!! - Chups burner is a muppet - Red October We dont talk about fight club... - kaps paki pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Congo Cash paki pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Congo Cash 
Born To Run - The Beatles Iron Mike Tyson - The Beatles Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles To drown your sorrows when Liverpool beat Man U :D - Mersey chat crew - project xxx1 
Shake it down. - S H A R K B O Y Good Poster - Dorian Heres some cake son - -Kevin- great guy - Old Coward , a bottle so you can hit someone with it or throw it at a idiot, thanks homie - Tha_Greatest 
Squealpiggy sent me this , he wanted me to be his boyfreind but i rejected his gay ass,  hold on to these so i can burn them later, homie, thanks homie - Tha_Greatest have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier have a bigmac - Grand Champ Great member of boxingscene, always be a good buddie of mine. - Dorian.. Caffe latte for my boiiiii - Law 15 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Red October Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Freedom Fighter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Erik. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - DorianWozniacki 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. 

Holy Shit I hope he recovers, I remember years back watching his highlights and interviews and not to mention recently a UFC program on what him and other former retired champions are up to these days...He seemed content and in good spirits I hope he recovers soon...
BritishBoxing92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 04:06 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 688 Post(s)
TMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,652.25

Hes not looked well for a while tbh. He had some pretty serious health issues a few years back as well didnt he? cant remember exactly what it was now.

Hope he fully recovers anyway. The guy was a monster in his prime.
TMLT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 05:12 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2978 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,794.18
Total Points: 97,486.23
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn No Message - Marchegiano 

He seemed like a prime candidate to be honest of you watched his MMA career, always seemed very intense/high strung. Dude was a badass in the ring and octagon. Glad he seems more content in retirement. Oddly enough, his endurance didn't seem to improve until his last few fights. Also glad he's recovering. The Hammer is one of my all-time favorites.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 05:33 AM #5
The People's Champion

Quoted: 4539 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 573,678,545.16
Total Points: 1,306,778,223.85
loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas atg poster - jas 
I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ Trump! - Ruthless One 
:beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 11:04 AM #6
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quoted: 8954 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,011.46
Total Points: 210,375.14
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear 
Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland 
happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- 
alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Glad he's recovering.

Coleman is one of my all time favorites.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 08:01 PM #7
The ugly American

Quoted: 11482 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,657.43
Total Points: 227,661.89
Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY 
No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 
Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

You can find some very good interviews of him on Hannibal TV's YouTube channel.

I met Mark Coleman and Wes Sims. Coleman was down to earth, while Sims was a complete goofball.

Good luck to Mark, I know he had some health issues the last several years.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends