Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-25-2020, 02:40 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,403.01
Total Points: 32,866.35

Foreman in 4.

He’d time Tyson’s bobs and weaves with hooks and uppercuts. Too much.
TheMyspaceDayz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 02:03 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 38,750.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
I'm assuming you realize that Foreman was in his 40's at this point. That wasn't prime Foreman .
Oh I know, but the narrative is that Tyson was ducking the 40 year old Foreman.
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:28 AM #23
Up and Comer

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
meat_abstract is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,621.80

With the caveat that prime Tyson had a chance of blitzing anyone...

Odds are that any version of Foreman beats any version of Tyson. It's just an awful style match for Iron Mike. The only guys that ever legit beat Foreman were guys that could use a lot of lateral movement to box him from the outside (Ali, Young, Holyfield). Tommy Morrison had to completely change his style to be an outfighter to get his win over Foreman.

Tyson never showed that kind of flexibility. He'd try to blitz Foreman in spots, but Foreman had a unbelievable chin, so Mike getting a KO seems unlikely. And when Mike isn't throwing leather, he'd be standing right in the "death zone" in front of Foreman getting bashed with that telephone pole jab. Old Foreman probably decisions him with the the jab and catching him coming in, and young Foreman blows him away with one of those jaw-shattering uppercuts. Either way, Mike loses.
meat_abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:22 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4229 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 83,241.01
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

I'll go for foreman. But not without uncertainty. Ron lyle did good v foreman
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends