Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Word on the street is that Brandon Rios is broke and that’s why he keeps fighting!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
    that doesn't make sense you might want to delete that post because its dumb
    Get your rep up before you respond to me, you irrelevant bum.

Comment

I'm remember when rios lost to feather fisted bradley by stoppage he swore he'd never train rios again and told him to retire. robert garcia doesn't give a crap about his fighters he let pacquiao beat margarito to near death costing him his eye.
      Lmao at, “I’m remember”.
      Get an education you illiterate bum. That is what doesn’t make sense. Maybe you should proofread before making yourself look even dumber.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Get your rep up before you respond to me, you irrelevant bum.
        you have no point you respond with trivial bs. answer the question how is Top rank responsible for rios being broke? he left and went with gaymon

Comment

you have no point you respond with trivial bs. answer the question how is Top rank responsible for rios being broke? he left and went with gaymon
          Because I said so deal with it crybaby. That criminal Arum should of been banned from boxing a long time ago. Of course he went to Al Haymon that’s what they all do when they leave the thief criminal Arum.

Comment

Lmao at, “I’m remember”.
            Get an education you illiterate bum. That is what doesn’t make sense. Maybe you should proofread before making yourself look even dumber.
            I guess you don't make mistakes lol you prick still haven't answered my question

Comment

Because I said so deal with it crybaby. That criminal Arum should of been banned from boxing a long time ago. Of course he went to Al Haymon that’s what they all do when they leave the thief criminal Arum.
              good so you admit you have nothing. you prove once again you don't know what you are talking about. 100% pure ignorance you are

Comment

This is funny because Ive heard the opposite that rios has made wise investments and he lives way below his means.

Comment

I remember him laughing during Bradley's speech about how he was smart and invested his money. Guess he isn't laughing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    This is funny because Ive heard the opposite that rios has made wise investments and he lives way below his means.
                    Yeah I remember Pac Rios 24/7.

He had a nice house but nothing crazy. I don't think he's broke.

Comment

He's made millions of dollars in purses over his career. If he is broke, it is on him and I won't have sleepless nights about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X