Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2020, 09:59 PM #91
BLASTER1 BLASTER1 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 8,281
Quoted: 4112 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,736.52
Bank: 244,089.42
Total Points: 246,825.94
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 
Default

Cmon guys don't be too salty.
Deontay has to have some type of excuse for the casuals to get interest in part 3 of the trilogy.
It wouldn't surprise me if he had been advised to say this by some commercial strategist or something.
I by the way don't like the excuses but let's not pretend it's not to hype the next fight.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 10:26 PM #92
bigjavi973 bigjavi973 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Brick City
Posts: 26,243
Quoted: 7489 Post(s)
Rep Power: 100
bigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 246,633.74
Bank: 911,681.20
Total Points: 1,158,314.94
it's just boxing bro, no worries - Just Now Hit Me Keeping Cotto haters honest! - Da Boxer No Message - -jose- I had my sigs turned off and I just noticed your gif...Camacho ATG, he would've made Mayweather cry - -jose- salud - B0XEO 
just to fill out your 3rd row, lol - B0XEO I couldn't green you but here's a viagra, that Cosby pic is hilarious :lol1: - -jose- For taking a joke like a champ - BrometheusBob BIG PUN "my turn" - -jose- I present this medal to the official master thread maker. Keep up the great work champ. - Santa_ 
to a man who is a boxing fan first and a cotto fan second - vorgaphe Thanks for the ESPN thread, cheers. - Tyler_Durden Props! - Agent Mulder RBR threads - Weltschmerz Great article. - Santa_ 
Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Trump Trump Trump!!! - krazyn8tive Merry Christmas - TBear Keep up the good work - 1bad65 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Champion View Post
I believe Haye's toe affected his performance.

I believe Pacquiao's shoulder affected his performance.

I believe Wilder's costume affected his performance.

I believe Fury hurt his ankles in training.

I believe all of this stuff. I just think fighters should keep quiet about all of this. Nobody wants to hear about it. If you're too hurt to fight, pull out of the fight. If you cash the check, keep your mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear excuses.
This right here ^^^^^
bigjavi973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:39 AM #93
Jack Rivers Jack Rivers is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 198
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Jack Rivers will become famous soon enoughJack Rivers will become famous soon enough
Points: 8,689.16
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 9,868.07
Default

I'm willing to give Wilder the benefit of the doubt because it is a legit reason on what happened... But not the only reason. He gained 19 lbs on that thing frame and was the heaviest he ever has been.

Fury brought the fight to him also and had a masterful game plan. Even if wilder was 100% I'm not sure if he would have beat fury. Fury roughed him up every chance he got when he got close.

Although id rather have an undisputed fight because I'm sooooo f-ing tired of not having 1 champ, I dont have a problem with a 3rd fight.

My question is if wilder wins do we have a 4th because of the draw?
Jack Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:48 AM #94
Jack Rivers Jack Rivers is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 198
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Jack Rivers will become famous soon enoughJack Rivers will become famous soon enough
Points: 8,689.16
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 9,868.07
Default

Difference is this happened on the way to the ring. You can't just pullout of the fight then while you're in the ring. They would never let that happen even if he wanted to so this argument is stupid.

Why so mad that an "excuse" you call it could be factual? You never had something happen to you where you failed, came up short, lost a job, got your a$$ beat, had a girl dump your a$$ and make an "excuse" even though it could be somewhat true?

You have no clue about fighting, boxing or MMA because if you did, fighters don't talk to each other like you do. Youre just a spectator who jumps on bandwagons to either ride someone elses coattails when they win or jump on the shaming when a fighter who would destroy you to make yourself feel tough.. Lol smh typical mouthy cuck
Jack Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:58 AM #95
Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett is offline
Boxing
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 36,893
Quoted: 27138 Post(s)
Rep Power: 83
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 17,958.62
Bank: 551,652.58
Total Points: 569,611.20
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Champion View Post
I believe Haye's toe affected his performance.

I believe Pacquiao's shoulder affected his performance.

I believe Wilder's costume affected his performance.

I believe Fury hurt his ankles in training.

I believe all of this stuff. I just think fighters should keep quiet about all of this. Nobody wants to hear about it. If you're too hurt to fight, pull out of the fight. If you cash the check, keep your mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear excuses.
You spend most of your life carrying around 100+lbs of fat, were you legs shot after walking 100 metres?
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:47 AM #96
Tecnoworld Tecnoworld is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 803
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
Tecnoworld is a jewel in the roughTecnoworld is a jewel in the roughTecnoworld is a jewel in the rough
Points: 17,293.58
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 18,948.48
Default

40lbs seem a lot, even considering the battery packs, but anyway it looks impossible that this weight could wear out such an athlete.

It rather was being hit and assaulted in a way he was not used.
Tecnoworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:52 AM #97
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 42,088
Quoted: 7829 Post(s)
Rep Power: 105
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 23,469.03
Bank: 459,405.96
Total Points: 482,874.99
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

How did the costume "Honour" black history month in america? What was the significant things on the costume? Anyone knows or is this just another lie?
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:27 AM #98
Angeljuice Angeljuice is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 933
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Angeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the rough
Points: 23,233.15
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,233.15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
Not reading all that, Carlos Mencia. Stop addressing me and stay on your side of the forum.
Delusional freak, you're the one who started a pointless argument over an issue that only exists in your head, David Icke.

Stop your paranoid accusations weirdo.

Last edited by Angeljuice; 02-27-2020 at 05:29 AM.
Angeljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:31 AM #99
TheMyspaceDayz TheMyspaceDayz is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 3,368
Quoted: 1673 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,316.27
Bank: 34,045.00
Total Points: 67,361.27
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody Go Australia 💪 - BLASTER1 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeljuice View Post
Delusional freak, you're the one who started a pointless argument over an issue that only exists in your head David Icke.

Stop your paranoid accusations weirdo.
I said to stop addressing me. Who are you working for? The aliens? The government? Take it easy there buddy.
TheMyspaceDayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:35 AM #100
Angeljuice Angeljuice is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 933
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Angeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the rough
Points: 23,233.15
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,233.15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
I said to stop addressing me. Who are you working for? The aliens? The government? Take it easy there buddy.
You started it for no reason, then complain when I reply to your madness.
Angeljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.