Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The punches that destroyed Joshua and Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by World Champion View Post
    The first fight was a draw. If you're trying to claim it was a robbery, to try to justify lying about the actual result, you look ridiculous when you cry "robbery" over a fight that was clearly close.

AP, ESPN, Yahoo, LA Times, Sporting News, Washington Post, etc all had a draw or Wilder winning. When that many top level publications don't have Fury winning, you can't cry robbery when the official decision is a draw.
    The old appeal to authority fallacy. Most of the media actually did have Fury winning though.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu

via GIPHY

Well: what do you see here?

(explain in your own words)...
      Originally posted by World Champion
      Why don't you slow it down and show us the ear being hit.

HINT: He doesn't hit the ear with that punch.
      ... You think you were smart by not quoting the GIF I posted?...

... No way: it's still here, for everybody to watch it...

Comment

Wilder got STRAIGHT MURKLED

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... You think you were smart by not quoting the GIF I posted?...

... No way: it's still here, for everybody to watch it...
          I actually thought it was behind the ear but not after seeing your shot
          Definitely against the ear and then the glove slips behind the head
          Although , imo , it was Wilders fault , he is the one who turns his head
          Nothing Fury or anybody can do about that

Comment

Originally posted by World Champion View Post
            The first fight was a draw. If you're trying to claim it was a robbery, to try to justify lying about the actual result, you look ridiculous when you cry "robbery" over a fight that was clearly close.

AP, ESPN, Yahoo, LA Times, Sporting News, Washington Post, etc all had a draw or Wilder winning. When that many top level publications don't have Fury winning, you can't cry robbery when the official decision is a draw.
            Most people thought fury won the first fight.it was a robbery,any other country and Wilder loses.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              I actually thought it was behind the ear but not after seeing your shot
              Definitely against the ear and then the glove slips behind the head
              Although , imo , it was Wilders fault , he is the one who turns his head
              Nothing Fury or anybody can do about that
              ... I'm not here in order to take sides... In fact, Wilder just tried to duck that punch... (but he was already badly tagged before -- in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds... it just went like that -- Fury kept his promise and went for the kill since the beginning... and I didn't believe he would be able to)...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... I'm not here in order to take sides... In fact, Wilder just tried to duck that punch... (but he was already badly tagged before -- in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds... it just went like that -- Fury kept his promise and went for the kill since the beginning... and I didn't believe he would be able to)...

Funny enough , I felt the same way
                But , hats off to Fury for coming in and doing exactly what he said he would do

Comment

Fury's jab beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Then zoom it in closer so we can see it more clearly.

Ok what excuse do you have for us next fanboy
                    Last edited by Fabes88; 02-25-2020, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                      Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      Funny enough , I felt the same way
                      But , hats off to Fury for coming in and doing exactly what he said he would do
                      ... but what was "funny enough" was the fact that Fury and Sugar Hill told everything in advance, but nobody believed them!!!

Originally posted by sargo View Post
                      Fury's jab beat Wilder.
                      ... a stiff jab marked Wilder in the 1st round... later on, a jab to the body put Wilder on his ass... what more to say?...

Comment

Working...
                      X