Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-23-2020, 11:28 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6453 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 68,240.94
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

I took it as some wwe shat he’s gonna comeback and beat Lesner and them and they’re going to use this as his promo.
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 11:34 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2954 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,045.39
Total Points: 155,080.94
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I thought it was his signature move
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 11:46 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7219 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,212.61
Total Points: 203,633.28
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

No worse then spinning a guy around and acting like you're screwing a man.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:13 AM #34
Interim Champion

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Legends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,934.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Fury marred what was otherwise a perfect night with that display.

He painted a Mona Lisa but then chose to sign it in crayon with that disgusting move.
Cringe? No!
It was absolutely a badass move. Wilder’s calling card has always been his tough guy motif and “baddest man on the planet” bronze bomber alter ego thing.
I picked Wilder to win, but seeing Fury beating up the bronze bomber and drinking his blood felt HISTORICAL, like I was like I was watching Ghengis Khan destroy the Khwarezmian Empire, burn down their cities and pile up the heads of all their adult males in front of the smoldering ruins...
Wow! My respect for Fury grew by great lengths after that. It was absolutely badass.
Legends456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends