Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-27-2020, 11:33 PM #71
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,493.29
Total Points: 60,045.20
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
I dont care what the form says. He had a hurt shoulder before the fight. And had it operated on after the fight. There are Forms of that too.

Lets pretend you have common sense. If you were hurt. And you were gonna fight me. Would you tell me whats injured before the fight? Would you let me know?
Of course you don't because it doesn't fit in with your hopeless narrative. That one form hold more weight than the 48 million Pac fans who cannot cope with Floyd beating their idol.

On it, the form clearly states that Pac went into that fight healthy and it was rubber stamped by his team and a trained physician. There is simply nothing you can dream up or say that can alter that fact.

Floyd has got you exactly where he wants you.
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 12:07 AM #72
4 Decades

Quoted: 3292 Post(s)
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,340.74
Total Points: 145,286.51
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Of course you don't because it doesn't fit in with your hopeless narrative. That one form hold more weight than the 48 million Pac fans who cannot cope with Floyd beating their idol.

On it, the form clearly states that Pac went into that fight healthy and it was rubber stamped by his team and a trained physician. There is simply nothing you can dream up or say that can alter that fact.

Floyd has got you exactly where he wants you.
If you were hurt. And you were gonna fight me. Would you tell me whats injured before the fight? Would you let me know?
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 12:31 AM #73
Lord Of The Force

Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
If you were hurt. And you were gonna fight me. Would you tell me whats injured before the fight? Would you let me know?
I wouldn't fight at all. I'd cancel until recovered.

Unfortunately for you, the above sentence is irrelevant because Pac was perfectly fine, going into that fight, the form says so, Pac's team said so and the physician witnessed it.
Old 01-28-2020, 01:32 AM #74
Banned

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,212.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:

Unfortunately for you, the above sentence is irrelevant because Pac was perfectly fine, going into that fight, the form says so, Pac's team said so and the physician witnessed it.

Hey dumb dumb!
This thread is about Floyd fighting Crawford.

Floyd has claimed to be making a comeback, so why not fight Crawford?

Iím waiting for a legit answer here.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 02:13 AM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1796 Post(s)
LetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,221.11
Total Points: 42,900.69

No he shouldn't, the guy is in his 40's and retired. He should stay that way
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 02:16 AM #76
Banned

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,212.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
No he shouldn't, the guy is in his 40's and retired. He should stay that way
He said he’s coming back.
So scrap the retired part.

Name a reason why he shouldn’t fight Crawford?

Manny in his 40’s and he just put a beat down on PRIME KEITH THURMAN in July.
So???

Why should Floyd duck Crawford?
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 03:28 AM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4226 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 83,144.52
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
He said he’s coming back.

Name a reason why he shouldn’t fight Crawford?

Manny in his 40’s and he just put a beat down on PRIME KEITH THURMAN in July.
So???

Floyd doesn't need to fight crawford, because unlike Pac he's not in.it for legacy.
Pac s win over thurman is more fantastical than anything on floyds rezume. Although Floyd fans will twist reality with Floyd s win over pac is better than anything Pac done? Randolph turpins win over srr is better than anything srr did also I guess?
Pac killed himself to become goat, it takes something out of you, and in process of trying to reach stars to become the goat something's got to give, so Floyd beating the man who killed himself and is also more worn and smaller isn't a great win, history will know that even if Floyd fans are in denial of context and bwa a buried head in sand also.

Last edited by hugh grant; 01-28-2020 at 04:12 AM.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 08:34 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1796 Post(s)
LetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,221.11
Total Points: 42,900.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
He said heís coming back.

Name a reason why he shouldnít fight Crawford?

Manny in his 40ís and he just put a beat down on PRIME KEITH THURMAN in July.
So???

He said he's coming back for a long time but it hasn't happened. Pacquaio never retired and has remained on of the top guys, Mayweather hasn't had a fight with a top guy since Pacquaio and that was 5 years ago. That's the reason he shouldn't fight Crawford...
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 06:44 PM #79
4 Decades

Quoted: 3292 Post(s)
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,340.74
Total Points: 145,286.51
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:

You let down all your fans on the biggest payday for your life.... lol WOW!

They felt they were good enough to fight but it got worst as fight went on. And because youre dumb enough to believe anything you read or everything you read and zero ability to think outside any box...Lets just say you are right. Or He wasnt hurt. Going into the fight. Why did he ask for an inflammatory shot? Why even ask? Its for inflammation. Not numbness or anything like that so please dont come back with an idiot theory on why anyone would ask for an inflammatory medicine that give you ZERO edge and thats only soul purpose is to reduce inflammation!
Also if he wasn't hurt before...Clearly it was during the fight. SO what real difference does it make. Fact is...he was injured in the ring and had to have surgery after the fight to fix it.
Floyd fought the man injured. Despite the checklist theory.
You tried hard. But only came up being made to look pretty stupid. But i credit you for trying.
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 09:14 PM #80
Lord Of The Force

Quote:
You let down all your fans on the biggest payday for your life.... lol WOW!

They felt they were good enough to fight but it got worst as fight went on. And because youre dumb enough to believe anything you read or everything you read and zero ability to think outside any box...Lets just say you are right. Or He wasnt hurt. Going into the fight. Why did he ask for an inflammatory shot? Why even ask? Its for inflammation. Not numbness or anything like that so please dont come back with an idiot theory on why anyone would ask for an inflammatory medicine that give you ZERO edge and thats only soul purpose is to reduce inflammation!
Also if he wasn't hurt before...Clearly it was during the fight. SO what real difference does it make. Fact is...he was injured in the ring and had to have surgery after the fight to fix it.
Floyd fought the man injured. Despite the checklist theory.
You tried hard. But only came up being made to look pretty stupid. But i credit you for trying.
The only person, who is coming back with idiotic theories, is you.

I've provided a factual piece of evidence that cannot be disputed. YOU, are the one that is trying to bend the narrative because you just can't cope with Floyd beating Pac easily.

Share This With Friends