Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-10-2020, 11:01 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2769 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 99,794.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy84 View Post
Fury looking in decent shape. No excuses about being only 50% this time, he's taking this one seriously.

Wilders going to be hitting fresh air all night while Fury jabs and counters his head off.
I just watched a bunch of Wilder fights and he simply can’t defend any type of jab,the easiest punch to throw. Fury will have an easy out this time and hurt Wilder if he mixes in his southpaw left hook and turns into that punch on the fly,Wilder will go down getting hit with enough of them that punch has sting on it , Furys follow up basic one two orthodox stance alone is worrying if he becomes relentless against a guy who freezes up in a high guard .

Fury wins easy ,only Fury himself can lose if he fights below poor which is slim chance of that .
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:05 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13864 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,752.39
Total Points: 154,381.57
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungManRumble View Post
Since I'm addicted to parlays I feel I should tell you guys I'm 99% sure you cannot parlay someone by TKO and the under or over together... I mean I just tried it and it will only let you straight bet both. Also the over under is 5.5 rounds for Ennis Euybov

Ima try to 4 way parlay these mismatches honestly. Napoleon pts, Davtaev over or under or by ko, Ennis ko, Shields pts cause I'm crazy
Odd I’ve taken just the over/under before?? Figure just pick winner as well?
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:19 AM #43
Contender

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
leeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to all
Bank: 16,114.04
Total Points: 18,738.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
I just watched a bunch of Wilder fights and he simply canít defend any type of jab,the easiest punch to throw. Fury will have an easy out this time and hurt Wilder if he mixes in his southpaw left hook and turns into that punch on the fly,Wilder will go down getting hit with enough of them that punch has sting on it , Furys follow up basic one two orthodox stance alone is worrying if he becomes relentless against a guy who freezes up in a high guard .

Fury wins easy ,only Fury himself can lose if he fights below poor which is slim chance of that .
Absolutely how I see it.
leeroy84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:20 AM #44
Contender

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
boxingfan4ever will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 9,787.84

Fury is going to outboxed Wilder 5 or 6 rounds...when Wilder caught him with a solid right hand, the fight is gonna be over...this time Wilder is going to kick his azz badly....simply
boxingfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:21 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2674 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 90,960.35
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
Fury is going to outboxed Wilder 5 or 6 rounds...when Wilder caught him with a solid right hand, the fight is gonna be over...this time Wilder is going to kick his azz badly....simply
Lmao Wilder aint outboxing nobody
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:25 AM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2674 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 90,960.35
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
I just watched a bunch of Wilder fights and he simply canít defend any type of jab,the easiest punch to throw. Fury will have an easy out this time and hurt Wilder if he mixes in his southpaw left hook and turns into that punch on the fly,Wilder will go down getting hit with enough of them that punch has sting on it , Furys follow up basic one two orthodox stance alone is worrying if he becomes relentless against a guy who freezes up in a high guard .

Fury will outbox him easy
Winning easy is a whole other story.

I think its more up to Wilder than Fury how the fight plays out.

If he stalls and wait for that right hand, I see Fury winning easier than last time.

If he let his hands go more, I see Fury getting dropped. Will he get up this time would be the question then.
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:29 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,143.94
Total Points: 34,512.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Odd I’ve taken just the over/under before?? Figure just pick winner as well?
Well I should have explained it more like you can't parlay different outcomes of the same fight you have to parlay different fights together.

Also the bet doesn't really make sense to me logically, not that I'm a good or intelligent better by any means, but if I was betting on a Wilder KO I might put like 60-70% of that wager on the Over as well in case it goes to the cards as a way to get something in return without necessarily backing Fury. And you'll still win both if its a late KO or at least something if god forbid Wilder wins on points. I don't know how sound that strategy is but that's how my moronbrain thinks.

Also if you were that confident of a Wilder KO under 10.5 rounds then you'd probably be better off just risking more $ on the KO bet since the odds are better

Last edited by YoungManRumble; 01-10-2020 at 11:39 AM.
YoungManRumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:30 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2769 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 99,794.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Fury will outbox him easy
Winning easy is a whole other story.

I think its more up to Wilder than Fury how the fight plays out.

If he stalls and wait for that right hand, I see Fury winning easier than last time.

If he let his hands go more, I see Fury getting dropped. Will he get up this time would be the question then.
The jabber will always dictate the fight , Wilders lack of abilities over shadows his abilities ,no one but Fury has actually done it round after round and exploited his holes and when they do Wilder loses those rounds basically.

Wilder has an 85 inch reach to get around , I don’t see it happening ,he will be shut down and unless Fury tires out is his chance but you don’t go against a fighter known to have a good tank and assume that’s going to happen .
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:33 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 499 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 28,471.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Odd Iíve taken just the over/under before?? Figure just pick winner as well?
I think its cause rumble is in canada our betting is wack up here .
NORMNEALON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:35 AM #50
Contender

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
a.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,795.64

I'm really interested in seeing how both fighters try to adjust their styles. Or rather, IF they adjust anything. They both have a distinct style in the ring - Wilder sits back and waits to throw that right hand; Fury evades and counterpunches. Neither has really tried to alter their styles much in the past, so far as I can tell. So will they try adding something new this time around, or double-down on what skills got them to this level?
a.rihn is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends