Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Doubts Spence Will Return 'In The Foreseeable Future'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facial lacerations and damaged his teeth would hardly been considered that bad to be out so long.He clearly is injured more than we've been fed.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmaine View Post
      Did a quick Google search. He's being charged with DWI(obviously lol)

Here's his mug shot taken shortly after the crash.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/wp-content/...4468581159.jpg

Link to Dallas news source:
      https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/11/22/...ferrari-crash/
      Spence look good in that pic... some abrasiones only... i think that he is cheating everybody, he will show himself after all in amazing shape...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
        Spence look good in that pic... some abrasiones only... i think that he is cheating everybody, he will show himself after all in amazing shape...
        He lost about half of his teeth..

Comment

Originally posted by CocoonOfHorror View Post
          Good point on Boots Ennis. He's cracked the Top 15 in the WBO and IBF, which could lead to a title shot if he had a connected promoter behind him. Last I heard, he was in some type of promotional dispute.
          Let's assume Spence has to drop the IBF belt. If Top Rank could step in and settle Boots dispute with his promoter (i.e. pay the old promoter off), maybe they could get Boots a title shot on ESPN against the winner of the Uzbek guy and Lipinets. That would create another legit fight for Crawford at least, but I don't think PBC will match anyone with Boots until there's a 7-figure payday in it.
          PBC has the best opportunity to land Boots, since all of his fights are on Showtime already! I don;t understand what's the problem? Seems neither Bob nor Al are really pursuing this kid like they should! Bob definitely needs him more than PBC, since PBC has plenty of 147-154!

Comment

I have no clue if Arum knows something or just trolling but something doesn't feel right with all the secrecy from the Spence camp and PBC. Makes me think things could be a lot worse then they want people to know and the longer he stays in hiding and doesn't talk the more people will speculate and worry. It took how long to even get a picture? And that was because the police released a mug shot of his DUI charge. Other then that we got no pictures and he hasn't talked and the accident was months ago. You got Kevin Hart in a car accident his team totally transparent we know all the injuries got videos and him talking. NFL QB Big Ben crashes his motorcycle same thing public knows all the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
              Facial lacerations and damaged his teeth would hardly been considered that bad to be out so long.He clearly is injured more than we've been fed.
              Only thing PBC has given the public is vague released statement that he suffered no broken bones. But he could have tore ligaments, major problems with his back, organ damage, severe concussions nobody knows. But his team said he would be back in March after the accident it's mid December I think if we see him by Summer that will be a shock and until he starts talking and gets out of hiding I wouldn't be shocked if it's late 2020 or not at all in 2020. It's worse then they letting on.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-14-2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                It's not his teeth face or body, it's head injury.
                I know that but sometimes after an accident, other stuff can pop up later on that a hospital didn’t initially detect. I got into a serious car accident because of another driver 3 years ago, totaled my car. Serious head injury, left the hospital thought everything was fine. But to this day, side pains, leg pains, and back pains every morning I wake up. Sometimes it creeps up on you after the fact. I think Spence’s team will make sure there are no other lingering affects from that car accident and that he can still take a full array of shots everywhere. That’s my point.

Comment

Really enjoyed reading everyones comments.....

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Well after all, Erroll is a Pisces and the last I checked Pisces are known for their extreme privacy and secrecy.
                    The Best Observation...makes total sense.....Me personally .....I am a Stop Sign.

Comment

The older arum gets. Less I believe of him

Comment

Working...
                      X