Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Eubank Jr. is Never, Ever Going To Be a World Beater!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    The world's 5th best middleweight has spoken! Take heed.
    Second, show some respect if you are gonna join this forum kid.

Comment

BJS knows, Eubank is just never going to learn. He has been schooled twice now when facing the elite.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        Second, show some respect if you are gonna join this forum kid.
        highlight of your life is being in this forum isn't it? Extremely territorial.

Comment

Saunders runs like a bit ch not enough respect earned for me to even listen. Its like listening to Floyd. Another b I tch

Comment

Yeah, Eubank is a hyped up one dimensional bum.

Comment

Ol Billie Joe is on a smear campaign. Rubbin that ish all in Jrs face

Comment

I think Eubank showed heart and spirit especially covered in crimson and still fighting his heart out. He needs a new trainer and some changes to his game but there's no reason why he cant pick up a title somewhere. He's made some great money so not all is lost. I think he'll learn from the experience.

Comment

Lemieux vs Eubank jr could be interesting fight.

Comment

"You can't be disrespectful and mischievous at this level", says the one who is always disrespectful and mischievous.
                    I wonder how this mediocrity is still unbeaten providing that his only skill is moving around the ring and his only natural gift is speed.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Eubanks SR and Eubanks JR both are over hyped. Don't care, come at me. Trash on trash. They get no respect over here. Jr needs to link up with Freddy roach or somebody. And sign on to fight Jacobs or Andy Lee.
                      To be fair, Sr was great in his day.

Comment

Working...
                      X