Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who don't believe in evolution theory. What's your theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Those who don't believe in evolution theory. What's your theory?

Simple question.

it's all just a part of the simulation?

(dont really believe in this)

Comment

All I know is I was placed on this earth to watch Boxing

Fxck everything else

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Simple question.
        Why does it have to be one or the other, why can't it be a combination? I believe in evolution and creation. New life is created every day through childbirth or animal birth, or bacteria birth or whatever. After the species is created it adapts and evolves according to its environment, can't see why both ideas cannot work hand in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Why does it have to be one or the other, why can't it be a combination? I believe in evolution and creation. New life is created every day through childbirth or animal birth, or bacteria birth or whatever. After the species is created it adapts and evolves according to its environment, can't see why both ideas cannot work hand in hand.
          Because evolution doesn't claim that species are created by someone. Evolution claims that species are created when organisms change so much from one to another thay they can no longer interbreed with fertile offspring. No need for "someone" to create a species in evolution.

Do we agree on that?

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            All I know is I was placed on this earth to watch Boxing

Fxck everything else
            what happened to that fight u were supposed to have dude? u were gonna put up the footage win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Because evolution doesn't claim that species are created by someone. Evolution claims that species are created when organisms change so much from one to another thay they can no longer interbreed with fertile offspring. No need for "someone" to create a species in evolution.

Do we agree on that?
              No we cannot agree, because you still need the source origin of evolution. Even the single celled organism which you can argue every single piece of life came from, had to have been created by some method or another. Nothing just springs into being, life is created everyday as I mentioned either through childbirth, or birds crapping out seeds into the soil.

Comment

I agree with this?

Comment

Most Evolution theories I've heard or read leave the source of origin as a bit of a mystery, or currently unknown, possibly unknowable..

I agree that these theories do not need to be mutually exclusive. They are called theories for a reason. It could be somewhere in the middle for all we know, maybe both sides have just a piece of the puzzle that fit into a MUCH larger picture.

Comment

No we cannot agree, because you still need the source origin of evolution. Even the single celled organism which you can argue every single piece of life came from, had to have been created by some method or another. Nothing just springs into being, life is created everyday as I mentioned either through childbirth, or birds crapping out seeds into the soil.
                    What do you mean by "created"?

If we can prove that dead atoms can randomly group and create organic elements and cells, then you will say that something had to create the atoms, correct?

Comment

Working...
                    X