Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAs anyone talked to BOB?Dont really want to bug him I'm sure someone has asked him about putting up next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      Yea agree 100% on fight esp Caudras part.Just wish we could have seen how much more SSR was gonna bring that night or was them last round or 2 just a blip in the radar.im gonna try and watch that fight and 1st SSR choc fight again if I get chance.
      Yeah I need to watch SSR-Cuadras again myself

Comment

• Thought there would be a pick em for this? I can't see a thread so will put it here- Estrada close decision.

Comment

• Bobs fxckin useless

Everybody I am taking over just put your picks for Sor-Estrada here

Comment

• Estrada Close Decision

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
              HAs anyone talked to BOB?Dont really want to bug him I'm sure someone has asked him about putting up next fight.
              Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
              Bobs fxckin useless

Everybody I am taking over just put your picks for Sor-Estrada here
              One of you guys should go ahead and make the Sor-Estrada pick 'em thread. Just copy the format form one of Bob's previous thread. Tag MEGA to sticky it.

Comment

• Bob, you better say something or it looks like they are planning to overthrow you in some kind of palace coup

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Bob, you better say something or it looks like they are planning to overthrow you in some kind of palace coup
                  Coup for this week for sure.

Comment

• Well put me down for Estrada by close decision

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Yeah I need to watch SSR-Cuadras again myself
                      Yea from what I remember CC was having his way outboxing him until 7th and then SSR hurt him bad to body.He never stopped trying and did hurt him but then they clashed heads in 8th and it got stopped with CC well ahead.Would have been nice to see if SSR could have started getting to him late or was that just a blip in a wide 12 rd dec for CC.

Comment

Working...
                      X