Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the German soccer national team the most Athletic soccer team ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    if the Dutch go through I will put money on them over Germany I will give the German their do respect they are ruthless and can run up the score these Bayern players are used to winning by 5 or 6 goals you seen Schweinsteiger screaming at Ozil lazy shot and Muller still making challenges in the midfield 7 goals up just ruthless
    me 2 but only if they are like +200, i mean its gonna be a close game but germany should win

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Adolf is smiling in heaven right now :')
      Yeah he'd love all the African, Turkish and Eastern European players in this Germany team.

Comment

Foookin hell 7-1 !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Almost as bad as Man City's thrashing at the hands of Boro a few years ago

Comment

it was brutal....

Comment

The white supremacist troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Eh. They have a way to go to match Spain's 6 year run of total domination.
                but they have moorish blood so isa no bueno for OP.

Comment

I believe the reason behind Germany's superb team and tournament success is the fact that majority of the starters (7 out of 11) are all from Bayern Munich, which means they have plenty of team chemistry. This was also evidenced by the Spanish national teams of 2008-2012, most of their players either played for Barcelona or Real Madrid. And this is also the reason why Englands team is not that good, because they draw best players from every club and for this reason they lack team chemistry.
                  Last edited by Enayze; 07-09-2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

German team is a myth a fakery of lies. Messi ATG hero of sports everywhere will make Germany bend the knee.

It's messi's time. It always has been and forever will be.

Comment

Working...
                    X