Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who say God isnt real,why cant we create a universe ourselves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    Since there is no higher being why cant we create a universe,a planet,or even a Human from NOTHING...why cant we do it since we put ourselves here,why cant we even time travel?why cant we make ourselves fly?why cant we make ourselves evolve?
    Fucking magnets.

Comment

How can stuff happen itself???who is making it happen??who put the stuff here to form itself???
      I'm not sure but that doesn't mean God did it.

For example: Back in the 1500's before anyone even knew the basic mechanics behind gravity, people would have attributed it to God moving the planets because they didn't know.

It's called the "argument from ignorance", just because we don't know doesn't mean some supernatural being is/was behind it.

Comment

Just because we cant explain certain things, it doesnt default it to a god

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Earth is a creation! Humans are a creation! Wheres the creator? ATHEISTS!!!
          exactly....earth was not only created but created perfectly for things to live on,i mean perfectly...but its all by happenstance? and people even try to say we use to be fish and crawled out of the water and evolved into humans??what kind of dumb**** is that?...do you see anymore fish evolving as humans?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            Earth is a creation! Humans are a creation! Wheres the creator? ATHEISTS!!!
            If CO2 forms from a natural reaction occurring between CO and O2 that doesn't mean the new chemical compound has a creator because it was created.

Comment

procreation???but who created the 1st person to procreate?
              no one, because we evolved. Infact we have been evolving for hundreds of millions of year or longer

beliving that earth is only 6,000 years old despite The Sumerian civilization existing 13,000 years ago is ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                I'm not sure but that doesn't mean God did it.

For example: Back in the 1500's before anyone even knew the basic mechanics behind gravity, people would have attributed it to God moving the planets because they didn't know.

It's called the "argument from ignorance", just because we don't know doesn't mean some supernatural being is/was behind it.
                but who made gravity??

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Just because we cant explain certain things, it doesnt default it to a god
                you cant explain it cause its over your head

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  no one, because we evolved. Infact we have been evolving for hundreds of millions of year or longer

beliving that earth is only 6,000 years old despite The Sumerian civilization existing 13,000 years ago is ******ed
                  so no 1 created us we created ourselves??you believe that? everything just created itself from nothing??explain that please

and we evolved from what???and what created what we evolved from?

Comment

The Universe is so huge that Humans will never understand. That is as it is intended. Theories are theories, but when a dive of 128 feet, or photo's from Mars get people excited, then you know damn well how far we are to understanding the real answer to things.

I believe in God and I consider myself intelligent enough to a modest degree in physics.

Comment

I got 99 problems, but a god ain't one.

Comment

Working...
                      X