No announcement yet.

whats the point of the report button??bpp never does anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the point of the report button??bpp never does anything

i get racial post on my profile guy told me to go pick some cotton..hes still not banned..rab-just made a racial comment in the other thread..wont nothing happen..does it not work or does bpp just not care

check it out
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=163753

Comment

Racism always goes unpunished and its sad actually,this forum is pretty good otherwise

Comment

i got banned for making small d!ck jokes about *******s and calling nathanielz a hack what the f@ck

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
          Racism always goes unpunished and its sad actually,this forum is pretty good otherwise
          no if you make a racial comment against a pinoy youll be banned quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            i got banned for making small d!ck jokes about *******s and calling nathanielz a hack what the f@ck
            exactly..yet they can say what they want and nothing EVER happens

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              no if you make a racial comment towars a pinoy youll be banned quickly
              they have power! Political power! lol

Comment

dude told me to go pick cotton..ive reported him 10 times and hes still here...wtf??

Comment

exactly..yet they can say what they want and nothing EVER happens
                  sucks but atleast you know its small d!ck rage lol

Comment

no if you make a racial comment towars a pinoy youll be banned quickly
                    Ye thats true,but racism too brits or americans is ok,it isn't right

I mean Steelhammer hasnt been banned yet which is ridiculous,he is racist with every single one of his posts

Comment

Working...
                    X