No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    He’s listed at 6”7. He’s bigger than 6”4 for sure.
    He’s not unathletic, not Jaylen Brown or Westbrook by any means, but the way he can take the ball coast to coast on a fast break is certainly not unathletic.
    I think you’re being pretty harsh on him tbh bro. I think he’s a good player. You can’t just act like he didn’t contribute in Eurobasket either. He was named in the all tournament team and led the team in rebounds.
    trae young and deandre ayton will have a much better career than him. I am getting the lonzo ball vibe on him i remembered last year he was so ****ing overrated in this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      trae young and deandre ayton will have a much better career than him. I am getting the lonzo ball vibe on him i remembered last year he was so ****ing overrated in this board.
      I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
      As much as Lonzo has been a bust this year, I do feel he has potential. His scoring and shooting has been woeful and he’s almost seemed passive at times. But he looks a lot better on defence than I thought he was and his assist and rebound numbers are impressive for a rookie PG. I think all the BS hype from his loud mouth, attention wh*re dad has hindered his progression. Too much pressure and expectation.

Comment

he is not even that good. People overrated him because of his team success in the eurobasket when it was dragic who carried that team. And he is not that fast. He is slow, and unathletic. That is gonna be his main problem in the nba. He can be a good role player like a poor man version of a prime Nicolas Batum. Same thing I said on Ricky Rubio when the wolves drafted him. People thought he was going to end up being the next Pete Maravich back in 2007 and 2008. The guy cannot shoot the ball until now
        And he is way shorter than his listed 6'4 height.
        He was signed by Real Madrid at age 13, he's 6'7. You haven't watched enough tape on him if you think he is not that good

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          He was signed by Real Madrid at age 13, he's 6'7. You haven't watched enough tape on him if you think he is not that good
          I watched him mr miagi before he became famous in 2017. I watched some high school games live in the US because my youngest brother is a varsity player. And let me tell you that RJ Barret would be the next best american player in next decade. Born in 2002 i think. I watched him destroyed my brother's team this season. Watch some real games instead of fapping to youtube highlights.

Comment

I watched him mr miagi before he became famous in 2017. I watched some high school games live in the US because my youngest brother is a varsity player. And let me tell you that RJ Barret would be the next best american player in next decade. Born in 2002 i think. I watched him destroyed my brother's team this season. Watch some real games instead of fapping to youtube highlights.
            RJ Barrett not better than Langford IMO.

The 2019 Class is better than the 2018 class.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
              As much as Lonzo has been a bust this year, I do feel he has potential. His scoring and shooting has been woeful and he’s almost seemed passive at times. But he looks a lot better on defence than I thought he was and his assist and rebound numbers are impressive for a rookie PG. I think all the BS hype from his loud mouth, attention wh*re dad has hindered his progression. Too much pressure and expectation.
              His father was the reason why he was drafted number two. Nobody even predicted that Donovan Mitchell is gonna be the best player in his draft class. He also had a great summer league like lonzo, but he elevated his game in the regular season.
              Last edited by RomanReigns; 02-06-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• I feel like collin sexton is a darkhorse pick in the draft. He is a two way player. And he never gave up even when his team was playing 3 vs 5.

Comment

• Definitely not all in on Trae Young

Obviously has range, etc but for mine, he's a project rather than being ready made for the NBA

IMO, Ayton is much closer to being a sure bet of having a lengthy NBA career

Comment

Randle and Clarkson will be traded before the deadline. Lakers are targetting kawhi and klay in 2017
                    Kyle, Kawhi, and Klay

N*ggas gonna be scared of the KKK!

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Kyle, Kawhi, and Klay

N*ggas gonna be scared of the KKK!
                      😭😭😭That’d be a hilarious tag line.
                      I doubt they land either though tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X