Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Briggs: I'll KO Tyson Fury, Breaks All His Fingers To End His Tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Fury vs Briggs as Fury's first fight back would be perfect!! God the press conferences and build up to this fight would be HILARIOUS. Maybe the funniest pre fight antics in boxing history
    That's what I'm saying just for fury's first fight back, all the pre fight nonsense would be hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      That's what I'm saying just for fury's first fight back, all the pre fight nonsense would be hilarious
      Wouldn't be a bad fight for Fury's first fight back may not be easy but believe Fury will get the win to be in line for Wilder vs Ortiz or Joshua vs Parker winner next if not Brezeale, Miller, Whyte or Price. I'd prefer him to rid the other bums then face Wilder next

Comment

Old man Briggs should be more worried about crippling arthritis of the fingers - it's an all too common issue for men of his age.

Comment

..Oh-Boy!

Definitely would bring out the interests of the average boxing fan.. It would tell us if either guy has anything left? It would show us if Fury is viable to continue his career. For Briggs it’s a 2-time lianage Champion...Oh boy!
          Let’s go CHAMP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
            Wouldn't be a bad fight for Fury's first fight back may not be easy but believe Fury will get the win to be in line for Wilder vs Ortiz or Joshua vs Parker winner next if not Brezeale, Miller, Whyte or Price. I'd prefer him to rid the other bums then face Wilder next
            Yea after his first fight id like to see him in with miller, whyte, brazeale, or pulev. Then if he doesn't get a fight with wilder or aj I think povetkin would be a good fight too

Comment

I am keen for this fight let's have it!

Comment

He Talks about breaking Ribs?? What happened when they broke his face against older brother Vitali?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMORENO View Post
                  He Talks about breaking Ribs?? What happened when they broke his face against older brother Vitali?
                  he finished the fight and fought on like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Fury vs Briggs as Fury's first fight back would be perfect!! God the press conferences and build up to this fight would be HILARIOUS. Maybe the funniest pre fight antics in boxing history

Please please please please let it happen.....

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      he finished the fight and fought on like a champion.
                      He also collapsed after fight and went into coma for three years like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X