Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr Usyk would've done same thing to Andre Ward as Lomachenko did to Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oleksandr Usyk would've done same thing to Andre Ward as Lomachenko did to Rigondeaux

It would've been a similar mismatch, if not even more of a mismatch. Partly because of size but also because of skills.

So those who are thinking Andre Ward had / has much of a chance at beating Usyk at cruiserweight. We've already seen a sample of what is most likely to happen if that match ever takes place at cruiser weight due to similar stylistic and size problems which Ward faces.

So to avoid disappointment, I advice everyone to not push for this fight if any of you think Ward has too high of a chance at beating Usyk at cruiser weight.

Lol! O...k.

Comment

i dunno what was the purpose of this thread tbh since one guy is retired and the other is in a tournament held up for another year. but i guess i can say that Joshua/Wilder toy with usyk bc of size as well. therefore anyone asking usyk to go to hw should be concerned lol

Comment

Well not only is Rigo significantly smaller physically(p4p wise) but he is much shorter, lacks the strength, as well as the fundamentals of Andre Ward. He has pure timing and amazing defensive boxing skill, p4p probably more power than Ward that's about it. Rigo can't switch it up and lead, he is purely based on countering from the outside off of his defense.

Where as Ward can get in there and get gritty and neutralize the opponents from the inside as well as the outside switching it up. Ward is a more versatile fighter. Also much stronger (p4p) and has a much better chance at upsetting Usyk then Rigo did Loma.

Comment

Ward is obviously more skilled than Usyk stop with the **** FFS.

Comment

Working...
          X