Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: LeBron's refusal to stay at Trump SoHo helped start exodus of high-end guests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Sounds like me with respect to what?

Explain the oppression in the USA? The prison industrial complex. The inequity in public schools. The pay and wealth gap in the US. These are just a few examples. You of course will not see this as oppression so I don't know what the point of asking me is. There are a number of ideas how to fix these things.

Asking me this doesn't change the fact that you often make conclusions with limited information. The last time you did it was regarding NAFTA and the effect it had on manufacturing jobs.

When I showed the factual information that contradicted that conclusion, you pivoted and called it a "defense of NAFTA".

Prison complex? Stop committing crimes,, highest 911 calls, ER rooms, police calls, all in black neighborhoods across the board.. or are 911 calls racist too?

School inequality, well a lot of school resources have to go to full time security guards, social workers, school lunches. metal detectors. Etc.. do you think that comes free, or is respurces being used on that crap?
    Plus you gotta pay the union teachers ridiculous benefits because nobody in their right mind wants to teach our savage children.
    Can you name ,e a school that doesn’t have textbooks pr computers? What are black schools lacking that other schools have?

Pay and wealth gap? I’m pretty sure that the people that actually have families and pay attention in schools live better lives.. nobody’s fault that blacks invented the term “baby daddy.. black people that have work ethic and actually produce in society have no problem

Explain how you are oppressed yet you can have generational blacks still on taxpayers dime..
    No income tax
    Free housing
    Free utilities
    Free food
    Free money
    Free college
    Lowered standards
    Free transportation
    Free healthcare

Please tell me what you oppressed about

Not my fault you get everything handed to you but you too stupid to do anything about it..

How can we have 40 years of the same family on welfare?

Show me the oppression hoe?

Got everything given to you still claim oppression...

What do you not get free from taxpayers?

Nobody’s fault but your own that you raise wild ass savages that need armed guards in schools

Nobody’s fault but your own that kids are bastards with no fathers

Nobody’s fault but your own you can’t survive without leeching

So explain how you are oppressed while getting
    Free housing
    Free utilities
    Free money
    Free food
    Free transportation
    Free school lunches

Please explain how you can’t improve your life when everything is taken care of for you.

Nobody’s fault but your own that you are too stupid to capitalize
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 11-28-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Grow a spine and stop letting people walk all over you
      Lmao..

Still can’t back up your claims like an idiot

And you wonder why you are a 2nd rate citizen

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lmao..

Still can’t back up your claims like an idiot

And you wonder why you are a 2nd rate citizen
        You're an alcoholic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You're an alcoholic.
          So name calling instead of answering the question?

If you had a dad he would be disappointed in you

If you claim policies in one post, and someone asks you to clarify, it shouldn’t be that hard to do, unless you are an idiot full of shyt, which I think you are

Not my fault or “whiteys”fault you can’t back your claims and sound ignorant..

I gave you chances to explain, yet you are incapable of answering..

Get a life coach

Get adopted by a white family

Whoever raised you has failed miserable

You are a grown ass man that can’t backup his claims of policies

You should be ashamed, but that would entail you having some sort of self pride and we know that’s not big with you folks

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            He was born in Kenya
            He is a muslim

"You lie"
            that **** that tried to yell at him and stick her finger right in his face

Comment

Well you are a ****ing idiot so I don’t care what you think

Name one example?
              The England is an Island.
              The hyper-worrying about the debt level. Not knowing other developed countries debt level. I am not remembering others at the moment.

Comment

Well people will tell you blacks invented everything

You are a ****ing idiot to dispute what I said..

Who the **** do you think paid for the buses in the first place..

Jesus was black doe

Christmas is racist doe

Do you ever get sick of being the bottom of mankind?
                I don't know who paid for the buses. Tell me with a supporting link.

Aren't tired other of turn up your nose at Blacks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo View Post
                  that **** that tried to yell at him and stick her finger right in his face
                  I don't remember that one.

Comment

• Fuk this ungrateful prick Lebron james. Just cuz u know how to play basketball lol dont mean sht.

Arrest this fuker and send him back to africa.

Just cuz u play basketball and run like a fkin zebra doesnt make u special.

Comment

Prison complex? Stop committing crimes,, highest 911 calls, ER rooms, police calls, all in black neighborhoods across the board.. or are 911 calls racist too?

School inequality, well a lot of school resources have to go to full time security guards, social workers, school lunches. metal detectors. Etc.. do you think that comes free, or is respurces being used on that crap?
                      Plus you gotta pay the union teachers ridiculous benefits because nobody in their right mind wants to teach our savage children.
                      Can you name ,e a school that doesn’t have textbooks pr computers? What are black schools lacking that other schools have?

Pay and wealth gap? I’m pretty sure that the people that actually have families and pay attention in schools live better lives.. nobody’s fault that blacks invented the term “baby daddy.. black people that have work ethic and actually produce in society have no problem

Explain how you are oppressed yet you can have generational blacks still on taxpayers dime..
                      No income tax
                      Free housing
                      Free utilities
                      Free food
                      Free money
                      Free college
                      Lowered standards
                      Free transportation
                      Free healthcare

Please tell me what you oppressed about

Not my fault you get everything handed to you but you too stupid to do anything about it..

How can we have 40 years of the same family on welfare?

Show me the oppression hoe?

Got everything given to you still claim oppression...

What do you not get free from taxpayers?

Nobody’s fault but your own that you raise wild ass savages that need armed guards in schools

Nobody’s fault but your own that kids are bastards with no fathers

Nobody’s fault but your own you can’t survive without leeching

So explain how you are oppressed while getting
                      Free housing
                      Free utilities
                      Free money
                      Free food
                      Free transportation
                      Free school lunches

Please explain how you can’t improve your life when everything is taken care of for you.

Nobody’s fault but your own that you are too stupid to capitalize
                      What a drunken rant by a depressed clown.

The prison industrial complex has little to do with 911 calls.

Yes, predominantly black schools have to use resources to offset poverty and years of racism and inequality. That said, School inequality is rooted in the fact that housing taxes are used to fund schools. Blacks tend to live in areas where there a not many homes and much lower tax rates if they do own a home, which means they have a smaller resource pool to draw from.

Blacks invented the term "baby daddy" WTF? Man, you really have some deep rooted issues.

Free stuff? This is just stuff drivel you saw on the internet. and are over exaggerating.

Yes there is a culture of dependency in the US. studies have shown that a child’s welfare use is correlated with a parent’s welfare receipt. Not just black folks, but white folks and bigot loving cucks like yourself.

Under a culture of dependency, poverty becomes a trap, and recipients get stuck. Long-term welfare recipients lose work habits and job skills and miss out on the marketplace contacts that lead to job opportunities.

Well actually the prison industrial complex is directly related to absentee fathers in the black community.

Well, this was an enlightening rant from you. Drunk, depressed, angry, hateful.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-29-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X