Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman knew Garcia would win...he said it like it was pre-determined, pre-fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow you are thinking way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      I know, but after hearing that...I borderline didn't even care to watch anymore....I was like okay.
      No big deal, it's just the PBC way!

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
        Hello, I see you are in pain. I offer free counseling and suicide prevention therapy for people like you who just can't seem to cope with a loss. Call now for a free phone screening.

1 800 IT HURTS
        Not at all, I'm not a Guerrero fan. I actually like Danny, I gained a lot of respect for him after the Matthyse fight, but since than he has taken a lot of soft touches and safe fights.

I wanna see him step his game up and take a real challenge. Angel pretty much came out himself and commented on why he didn't feel Thurman and Porter shouldn't fight each other and take more of a soft touch like Rod Salka, and that's the problem with boxing.

That's my only beef, and wasn't a fan of the fact that they deemed this fight worthy of the WBC title.

Not butt hurt at all, just don't feel beating a Robert Guerrero on the downslide coming off a terrible performance and almost being knocked out by Aaron Martinez.

Comment

Working...
        X