No announcement yet.

Duran Tactics to Attack Mayweather's Shell Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    The same USADA that caught American hero Lance Armstrong. They had no problem applying the rules to such a beloved figure, why would they let the hated villain Floyd off the hook it he was guilty of something?

The rest of your post about SJWs and LDBC is an off topic rant that seems to reveal your political biases more than anything else. It does make me wonder if this is the reason you don't like Andre Ward either, though.

Might have to look at your boxer analysis videos more closely after this. Perhaps you are cherrypicking footage in order to serve a specific agenda? Sort of how Precise Presenter would make anti-Floyd analysis videos while failing to mention that he was a white supremacist?

He definitely has an agenda and it's not hard to figure out what it is

Comment

"Manny is afraid of needles! Giving blood makes him weak! Let the commission do their job!"

*Pacquiao requests VADA testing*

"USADA is corrupt! They are in Floyd's pocket! VADA's needles aren't as scary! Giving blood to VADA makes Manny stronger!"

- -Manny never said he was afraid of needles, YOU DID!

Btw, something like 80% of those donating blood that faint are young guys according to my local blood agency.

At any rate, whether illicit drugs or modern healthcare, modern America has become unnaturally dependent on needles and drugs. So much that they grossly pollute our natural bodies of water and environment.

Ain't nobody giving me a needle unless it's a part of a comprehensive health screening.

You so dishonorable that maybe you really is Ellerbee.

Comment

But you never know if there's going to be some injury in a fight or in training camp. And yes, his defense was better but that didn't stop Maidana from roughing him up did it?

And his brittle hands could have led him to retire at any time. Which he almost did.

It's preposterous to me that anyone thinks Floyd had some grand plan to wait Pacquiao out. He tried to make the fight in 2009 and when Pac was being difficult he just said screw it and moved on.
        To not fight him at all was the plan. Speaking of moving on, that's what I'll be doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          To not fight him at all was the plan. Speaking of moving on, that's what I'll be doing now.
          Again, Floyd signed the contract to fight him in 2009. So to suggest that the plan was anything else is a reach. It wasn't him that walked away because of a little drug testing.

Incidentally, I just read in a BoxingScene news article that there will be no VADA testing for Pacquiao's upcoming fight with Keith Thurman. Even though this is a WBA unification and all WBA champions are required to test with VADA under the WBA Fair Boxing program.

Very, very interesting.

Comment

Again, Floyd signed the contract to fight him in 2009. So to suggest that the plan was anything else is a reach. It wasn't him that walked away because of a little drug testing.

Incidentally, I just read in a BoxingScene news article that there will be no VADA testing for Pacquiao's upcoming fight with Keith Thurman. Even though this is a WBA unification and all WBA champions are required to test with VADA under the WBA Fair Boxing program.

Very, very interesting.
            - -TUE VACATED both the date and venue(MGM).

Manny committed his political ambitions around this date moved to Cowboy stadium to fight the bigger, stronger Clottey who coulda picked up TUE to pile drive him back to Michigan.

Inaugural Cowboy Stadium fight in front of 10s of thousands going looney over a Filipino dynamo and Ghana strongman in a bigger venue than usa born TUE could handle.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Your turn.
              Are you re.tar.ded?

Hearns and Camacho also beat Duran, why not reference the outcomes of those fights, too?

Ifyour going to say something stupid, why not go full throtle?

Please, explain how the Leonard rematch should have any bearing here. If you aren't going to be insightful, you might as well be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Tromboni View Post
                Please, explain how the Leonard rematch should have any bearing here. If you aren't going to be insightful, you might as well be entertaining.
                Floyd is a very frustrating boxer to face & Duran bounced out of frustration, silly tromboni

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -TUE VACATED both the date and venue(MGM).

Manny committed his political ambitions around this date moved to Cowboy stadium to fight the bigger, stronger Clottey who coulda picked up TUE to pile drive him back to Michigan.

Inaugural Cowboy Stadium fight in front of 10s of thousands going looney over a Filipino dynamo and Ghana strongman in a bigger venue than usa born TUE could handle.
                  This is why I love queensbury

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Floyd is a very frustrating boxer to face & Duran bounced out of frustration, silly tromboni
                    Do you shytt yourself in public just to get attention? that's exactly the kind of person you seem to be.

1) Duran had just ass-raped Leonard. He thought he was returning for a victory lap. The bigger moral victory of his life, and all the partying that followed, he had no expectation of entering a real fight.

2) the fight he did put up was pretty impressive. Sure, it wasn't Duran's best, and he burnt out. But the fight was fairly competitive. I'd love to see you explain how Floyd would've handled Duran's salvos as well as Leonard did.

3) Mayweather is NOT Ray Leonard. No one thinks he is... except maybe you. But I doubt even you are that stupid. You're just a lot like the many weirdos who surface here, willing to say anything to get attention.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      - -Reality check por favor.

I remember tiny Jesus Chavez mullering TUE 50-0 at 130, and Castillo brutalizing him at 135, two back to back fights

What 135-147 Duran does to daddy's boy would prob result in criminal charges in VegaT any rate Daddy steers TUE away from Duran just like he did Manny.
                      I remember Wilfred Benetiz, Sugar Ray Leonard and Kirkland Laing outboxing the **** out of Duran. So what does that mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X