• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    I knew we had virgins but just how many kids do we have on here 🤔
    I bet that hand was a 10, though

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      What happened to the lifeguard?
      I wasn’t getting many vibes from her. I just don’t think she wants to date anyone. What’s great about online dating, is you know the other person is interested. I think it makes it easier.

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Thoughts: Glad to be invited to the beginning of an amazing love story.

Question: Were her nails clean?

Concerns: Wether the hand you held tonight has held more than 10 previous cawks.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Is she fat?
      She’s got some blubber on her.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        I wasn’t getting many vibes from her. I just don’t think she wants to date anyone. What’s great about online dating, is you know the other person is interested. I think it makes it easier.

Sounds like the next step is to invite her over..expensive wine...candles...then run her a nice warm gravy bath.

Comment

Bruh, I don't mean no harm, but when you pick up a girl and pay for a hand job, you're supposed to get a little bit more than that

Comment

How much doe? Ok so if an eskimo family were to dine on that blubber, how long would they be able to eat?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Bruh, I don't mean no harm, but when you pick up a girl and pay for a hand job, you're supposed to get a little bit more than that
              Sh#t man. I tried to go in for a kiss when I walked her back to her car. She turned her head and I gave her a kiss on her cheek instead.

It was funny because I expected her to go in for a lips kiss, but she turned her head and I gave her one closer to the side of her forehead. Awkward. She didn’t say anything though.

She was nice enough to give me a ride back to my car, so she trusts me enough to get into her vehicle, but not enough to get in her pants.

My c0ck was happy though. Me and him had a lengthy discussion about this girl and we put together a gameplan about how we can move on from phase 2.

Phase 2 is chub phase. My c0ck brought up the idea of presenting himself in the form of a bulge. He’s going to talk to my dates poosy on the next date and see how it goes.

My c0cks a cool guy. I’ve known him my whole life.

Comment

Sh#t man. I tried to go in for a kiss when I walked her back to her car. She turned her head and I gave her a kiss on her cheek instead.

It was funny because I expected her to go in for a lips kiss, but she turned her head and I gave her one closer to the side of her forehead. Awkward. She didn’t say anything though.

She was nice enough to give me a ride back to my car, so she trusts me enough to get into her vehicle, but not enough to get in her pants.

My c0ck was happy though. Me and him had a lengthy discussion about this girl and we put together a gameplan about how we can move on from phase 2.

Phase 2 is chub phase. My c0ck brought up the idea of presenting himself in the form of a bulge. He’s going to talk to my dates poosy on the next date and see how it goes.

Hopefully they get properly introduced

Comment

Hmmm?

You are a member here for 8 years, but write this like you're 16 .or 18. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    How much doe? Ok so if an eskimo family were to dine on that blubber, how long would they be able to eat?
                    It’s hard for me to tell. She covered up good.

She dressed well. She might be hiding it good, but I was able to see some flab on the underarms. We went on a walk for a bit and I could hear her breathing slightly heavy, but she wasn’t gasping for air.

I told her that I run a lot, she replied with an, “ew” lol. So she don’t run.

think the Eskimos would be good for a day or too, but they would prefer the actress who played the fat chick in Pitch Perfect.

My date was skinnier than her ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                      Hmmm?

You are a member here for 8 years, but write this like you're 16 .or 18. WTF?
                      Yeah I don’t get out much.

Comment

Working...
                      X