Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo: Post DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The better question will be, where will most of these guys be (more so mentally) post Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Here you go dumbass! I knew you was too stupid to look up info so I did it for you,...m 🤣🖕

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-g...-gomez--133023
      Reading comprehension is a heck of a thing, you fool.

Eric Gomez said that Canelo's deal with Golden Boy (likely the re-signed deal from 2015) was extended 4 fights to be in line with the DAZN deal, lol.

Contract was done before the Cotto fight (citing Rafael) putting things 8 fights into the deal, with two DAZN events done. 4 fight extension brings things into alignment, so you can surmise that the re-signed deal was for 12-13 fights before things were extended again.

Canelo Promotions controls Canelo, so again, to assume that Canelo put himself under anyone else's thumb for a full two years beyond the 4-5 years that it'll take to deliver the owed fights to DAZN is just dumb on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Reading comprehension is a heck of a thing, you fool.

Eric Gomez said that Canelo's deal with Golden Boy (likely the re-signed deal from 2015) was extended 4 fights to be in line with the DAZN deal, lol.

Contract was done before the Cotto fight (citing Rafael) putting things 8 fights into the deal, with two DAZN events done. 4 fight extension brings things into alignment, so you can surmise that the re-signed deal was for 12-13 fights before things were extended again.

Canelo Promotions controls Canelo, so again, to assume that Canelo put himself under anyone else's thumb for a full two years beyond the 4-5 years that it'll take to deliver the owed fights to DAZN is just dumb on your part.
        Are you fuccing stupid??? I mean how stupid can you really be???🤔🤔 I guess plenty since you were too fuccing dumb to even find this article that I had to find it for you???? 😂🤣
        But let me break it down for your stupid ass!
        Canelo signed a contract with Golden Boy promotions last year right after he signed the DAZN deal. It's in line with the DAZN deal meaning it's the same length as the DAZN deal which everyone knows it is for 11 fights.
        Plus on top of that the Golden Boy contract takes him 4 fights past the DAZN deal. Meaning Canelo signed a 15 fight contract with Golden Boy last year. 2 fights down and 13 to go.
        Do you understand now pendejo?? 😅
        Now if Canelo really did handle his own promotion and all the legwork that comes with putting a card together and promoting it then why would he resign with Golden boy promotions?? Think about it you dumb fucc!
        Canelo can go his own way if he really wanted to but he's loyal to Golden Boy promotions the same way Mayweather is loyal to Al Haymon. Why is it so hard for your stupid ass to comprehend that??
        I know you don't like Oscar and you wish nothing more than for him to fail but not everyone shares your feelings and opinions. Canelo and Oscar respect each other and they'll keep doing business together cause they both see it as a win-win situation. Simple as that!
        Now who does what as far as gaining sponsorship and getting Mexican TV contracts and everything else well IDK about any of that and neither do you!
        But what I do know is that Golden Boy promotions is Canelo's promoter and they've been together over ten years and it looks like they'll be together for maybe another ten years or until Canelo retires,... FACTS!
        Now go cry to your Mommy you little punk! 😆

Comment

Are you fuccing stupid??? I mean how stupid can you really be???🤔🤔 I guess plenty since you were too fuccing dumb to even find this article that I had to find it for you???? 😂🤣
          But let me break it down for your stupid ass!
          Canelo signed a contract with Golden Boy promotions last year right after he signed the DAZN deal. It's in line with the DAZN deal meaning it's the same length as the DAZN deal which everyone knows it is for 11 fights.
          Plus on top of that the Golden Boy contract takes him 4 fights past the DAZN deal. Meaning Canelo signed a 15 fight contract with Golden Boy last year. 2 fights down and 13 to go.
          Do you understand now pendejo?? 😅
          Now if Canelo really did handle his own promotion and all the legwork that comes with putting a card together and promoting it then why would he resign with Golden boy promotions?? Think about it you dumb fucc!
          Canelo can go his own way if he really wanted to but he's loyal to Golden Boy promotions the same way Mayweather is loyal to Al Haymon. Why is it so hard for your stupid ass to comprehend that??
          I know you don't like Oscar and you wish nothing more than for him to fail but not everyone shares your feelings and opinions. Canelo and Oscar respect each other and they'll keep doing business together cause they both see it as a win-win situation. Simple as that!
          Now who does what as far as gaining sponsorship and getting Mexican TV contracts and everything else well IDK about any of that and neither do you!
          But what I do know is that Golden Boy promotions is Canelo's promoter and they've been together over ten years and it looks like they'll be together for maybe another ten years or until Canelo retires,... FACTS!
          Now go cry to your Mommy you little punk! 😆
          Except it's not, lol.

Saul Alvarez re-signed with Golden Boy in 2015. In your own ****ing article, Eric Gomez stated that the signed deal was extended for 4 fights, to fall in line with the DAZN deal.

Did you even read your own link?

Comment

Except it's not, lol.

Saul Alvarez re-signed with Golden Boy in 2015. In your own ****ing article, Eric Gomez stated that the signed deal was extended for 4 fights, to fall in line with the DAZN deal.

Did you even read your own link?
            Get off my Dick boy! 😆🖕

Comment

He is not going anywhere because he is under contract for one and secondly who the hell else is going to give him the type of money he is getting. Don't run, stay and FIGHT whoever DAZN wants you to fight because they're paying you great money to do it!

Sure DAZN needs him of course, however they also know it is nobody else that is going to pay him what they're paying him. Word got out about Canelo being the only earner for Canelo when they tried to sue Haymon, he is keep the lights on at GBP. GBP needed that DAZN Deal for Canelo far more than Canelo himself needed it. Props to Eric Gomez for Parlaying that into something big for Canelo and GBP!

So yeah, no need to go anywhere! Me personally, I don't see Canelo losing to any of these guys some are accusing him of ducking. Andrade and Charlo not getting wins over Canelo if they can't knock him out

Comment

Get off my Dick boy! 😆🖕
                Glad you finally read your own ****ing cited article, clown

Comment

Glad you finally read your own ****ing cited article, clown
                  I did and I've come to realize there's really no point debating anything with you since you've already made up your mind about what you wanna believe regardless if the facts are right there in front of you printed in paper so I'm done with you!
                  So 🖕YOU! 🤣

Comment

All Cano has to do is fight GGG again and all this soap opera drama wouldn't need to have happened.
                    FFS Canelo your getting paid Alot of money to fight GGG just fight him for fuk sake.

Comment

Working...
                    X