No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I Owe Billy Joe Saunders A Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I Owe Billy Joe Saunders A Beating

Demetrius Andrade isn't prepared to discuss a contingency plan in the event he can't land a coveted dream fight with Saul Canelo' Alvarez or Gennadiy Golovkin. In fact, there's only other name beyond the big two that would even pique the interest of the unbeaten middleweight titlist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Do you guys think the fight would be boring or fan friendly?? Lls

Comment

Originally posted by Big dawg lani View Post
      Imagine Andrade would be the aggressor
      So maybe not unless Billyfugh would be willing to engage
      Which I doubt

Comment

50/50 fight IMO
        Wish it happened when it was supposed to so we could see which of these guys is for real.

Saunders has at least fought Lemiux at 160 and made him look silly, Andrade hasn't fought anyone that would beat Lemiuex IMO...

Comment

If BJS didn’t duck we woulda had this fight already. Contrary to what a decent amount of people are seeming to say now, Andrade isn't that big in terms of weight I don't think. He hasn't been at 160 that long so he shouldn't jump to 168 for this fight. If the fight happens it should be at 60. If it happens at 68 it should be a few years down the line imo.
          Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          50/50 fight IMO
          Wish it happened when it was supposed to so we could see which of these guys is for real.

Saunders has at least fought Lemiux at 160 and made him look silly, Andrade hasn't fought anyone that would beat Lemiuex IMO...
          You think Lemeiux undoubtedly beats Fox & Sulecki?

Comment

I reckon it would be a stinker but we still need to see it.

My money is on BJS moving down when Andrade moves up.

Think Lemieux beats Sulecki
            Last edited by GlassJoey; 07-07-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Andrade plays "touch boxing" for points. Even if he were to beat Saunders, there wouldn't be a "beating" involved.

Comment

Andrade beats him and triple snooze easy. He deserves a title shot against Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Big dawg lani View Post
                  I think it would be boring, fencing, and bound to be controversial with both guys swearing they won.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                    If BJS didn’t duck we woulda had this fight already. Contrary to what a decent amount of people are seeming to say now, Andrade isn't that big in terms of weight I don't think. He hasn't been at 160 that long so he shouldn't jump to 168 for this fight. If the fight happens it should be at 60. If it happens at 68 it should be a few years down the line imo.

You think Lemeiux undoubtedly beats Fox & Sulecki?
                    I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X