No announcement yet.

Saltiest Fired Trainer Championship - Abel Sanchez vs. John David Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saltiest Fired Trainer Championship - Abel Sanchez vs. John David Jackson

I thought John David Jackson was the biggest POS trainer on the planet for turning on Krusher as soon as he got fired, but Sanchez is clearly gunning for the championship with some highlight reel performances as of late.

What does it say about these guys that as soon as they get fired they turn on their former bosses like rabid dogs?

What does it say about both of them that they say in retrospect that their fighters were drunks or cowards or whatever, back while they were still training them but they kept training them anyway? It says both are just money grubbing fakes and leeches.

I have John David Jackson as the Champion for now. There have been some paper titles passing around lately but JDJ's title is the lineal title that can be traced all the way back to Teddy Atlas (post Mike Tyson.) Sanchez has definitely moved into the mandatory challenger spot though. A couple of more tune-ups and we may have to hold council to see if the title has in fact changed hands.

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    I thought John David Jackson was the biggest POS trainer on the planet for turning on Krusher as soon as he got fired, but Sanchez is clearly gunning for the championship with some highlight reel performances as of late.

What does it say about these guys that as soon as they get fired they turn on their former bosses like rabid dogs?

What does it say about both of them that they say in retrospect that their fighters were drunks or cowards or whatever, back while they were still training them but they kept training them anyway? It says both are just money grubbing fakes and leeches.

I have John David Jackson as the Champion for now. There have been some paper titles passing around lately but JDJ's title is the lineal title that can be traced all the way back to Teddy Atlas (post Mike Tyson.) Sanchez has definitely moved into the mandatory challenger spot though. A couple of more tune-ups and we may have to hold council to see if the title has in fact changed hands.

you just need to learn to pick better fighters for a hero

rather than crying when your hype-jobs lose and fire their trainer..... start supporting real fighters

Ward punked lil'G, who still has nightmares about him..... and he broke Kovalev over the course of 2 fights

you idiot casuals cried when Pacquiao lost..... you cried when Matthyse lost..... and now you are crying because Kovalev and Golovkin lost.....

Canelo and Ward are the kind of fighters you morons thought Kovalev and Golovkin would be.....

learn the sport = less crying LMAO

Comment

Scumbag Sergay Kovalev abused John David Jackson, nobody wanted to train Kovalev because he was an ass-hole, unwilling to follow instructions and as you pointed out, a violent drunk -- who assaults women btw.

John David Jackson made Sergay Kovalev BETTER, Abel Sanchez tricked Gennady into believing that blocking punches with his face was 'Mexican-Style'. Canelo showed Golovkin that he was fooled by Sanchez.

John David Jackson's bitterness was a product of Kovalev's cruelty ; Sanchez anger lies in greed, jealousy and failure.

I laugh at you Abel Sanchez at the thought of Gennady running past your house-gym in Big-Bear with his nose up in the air as you stand there looking salty ass fook! Forever regretting you lost your big pay days.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-15-2019, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Surely it sends a red flag to other fighters

Comment

How can Abel Sanchez not be salty? Look at them, they use to be BFF! You were like a son Gennady!

Comment

By far it's Abel Sanchez. John David Jackson is a quiet low profile individual; Who doesn't speak much to the press or do many interviews but Sanchez is totally different.

He craves the attention and loves to hear himself speak. He has never met a microphone or camera that he didn't like.

He likes to hog the limelight from his fighters. Pretty much the same way Angel Garcia does with his son Danny. He wants to be more famous than his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              you just need to learn to pick better fighters for a hero

rather than crying when your hype-jobs lose and fire their trainer..... start supporting real fighters

Ward punked lil'G, who still has nightmares about him..... and he broke Kovalev over the course of 2 fights

you idiot casuals cried when Pacquiao lost..... you cried when Matthyse lost..... and now you are crying because Kovalev and Golovkin lost.....

Canelo and Ward are the kind of fighters you morons thought Kovalev and Golovkin would be.....

learn the sport = less crying LMAO

That was funny bro!

Comment

I think Able Sanchez is super salty, all GGG has to say is “Baby come back”. Able will come running back.

Comment

Can’t fully blame Sanchez. He and GGG are both bickering to other people about each other like 12 year old girls do.

Jackson was just a snake at the end with Kovalev, I wouldn’t trust him a bit. I’m sure Kovalev played his part but Jackson come out of it looking untrustworthy I felt.

Sanchez is just being petty with little remarks, as is GGG

Comment

Kovalev lost because of body shots and Vodka---and WARd
                    GGG lost to better boxing + he dropped Kov with a body shot also
                    VICTORY TO JDJ

Comment

Working...
                    X