No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    The one in my profile photo is from google.
    Oh I can't see anything on your profile. I'm on my phone. I was talking about the vid you posted where you had that sticky note on the belt. It looked like the IBF belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Lou Cipher gets as high as 185, but currently leaned out. Larry can decide all that. Sparring is usually 12 but since we will have a private session 10 oz could be fine. Rounds don't matter. as long as there's at least 3 I guarantee I'll either sleep him or make him quit.
      Out of curiosity, have you ever seen anyone get KO'd with 14 oz gloves?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        It was $6... If that's real money to you then you need to get your bum ass off the couch.

Secondly, the only reason we got less buys than anticipated was because 1.) The event wasn't live. 2.) Bum ass WAR MIKEY gave a half ass round by round that discouraged everyone from making purchases.

Either way, this thread has how many views? It has the attention of the people. If people want to see them fight, then the fighters should be paid for their services.

Damn, you boxingscene boy's need to get jobs. Don't be like this bum ass b1tch Real King Kong

Lastly, I won't buy this. Why? Because I don't care to see it.

But if you're in here begging to see it, then pay for it
        Lol @ making excuses for low buys like your week ass sparring session was worth paying for in the first place. In what world does 2 guys flailing at each other in a parking lot warrant ppv?

Comment

Yeah and those guys fighting for free on YouTube aren't the brightest either.

It's fine for these guys to meet and fight it out. Just don't beg them for the video when they do. And if you do beg for the video, then be prepared to pay for it if they ask you cheap bastard
          those guys on youtube is no different from some chump like you. nobody is begging anyone for anything. did you get any message from me begging you?

mofos make a thread about it, talk for months, then wanna charge people to see the fight? lmao! i aint never met anyone like you before lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            those guys on youtube is no different from some chump like you. nobody is begging anyone for anything. did you get any message from me begging you?

mofos make a thread about it, talk for months, then wanna charge people to see the fight? lmao! i aint never met anyone like you before lol.
            Well, clearly you didnt follow the sequence of events as they happened. If you did, you would understand why there was a charge.

Lastly, I am different from those guys on YouTube. Why? Because I own the rights to my content and it isn't accessible publically

For someone that doesn't care, you sure seem interested in seeing my fight free of charge. Well, I hate to break it to you, but not happening.

You better hurry and pay the $99.99 before I raise the price to $149.99

If you don't want to pay, suck my d1ck

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              Lol @ making excuses for low buys like your week ass sparring session was worth paying for in the first place. In what world does 2 guys flailing at each other in a parking lot warrant ppv?
              It was entertainment. Do you not understand economics?

Entertainment comes with a fee.

That's besides the point. The fight was almost 5 months ago and you motherfcukers are still asking to see it lol

There's plenty of "free" fights on YouTube for you to take your pick from.

Stop begging to see my video. Get out and be somebody you broke ass b1tch

Comment

It was entertainment. Do you not understand economics?

Entertainment comes with a fee.

That's besides the point. The fight was almost 5 months ago and you motherfcukers are still asking to see it lol

There's plenty of "free" fights on YouTube for you to take your pick from.

Stop begging to see my video. Get out and be somebody you broke ass b1tch
                nobody asks for it brah!! why do you keep making it seem like people were asking for yall to fight or something? yall had a disagreement and agreed to meet up to squabble up. why are you acting so weird? you keep saying we're broke but you're the one begging mofos to pay you lol.

Comment

Well, clearly you didnt follow the sequence of events as they happened. If you did, you would understand why there was a charge.

Lastly, I am different from those guys on YouTube. Why? Because I own the rights to my content and it isn't accessible publically

For someone that doesn't care, you sure seem interested in seeing my fight free of charge. Well, I hate to break it to you, but not happening.

You better hurry and pay the $99.99 before I raise the price to $149.99

If you don't want to pay, suck my d1ck
                  let me call yo moms for that.

Comment

nobody asks for it brah!!
                    Lie #1 - Yes they are and have. Check the dome.

why do you keep making it seem like people were asking for yall to fight or something?
                    Lie #2 - check my sig and the threads in the dome. Countless people asked for us to fight. Check the links in my RbR fight thread.

you keep saying we're broke but you're the one begging mofos to pay you lol
                    Lie #3 - People are asking me for footage. I'm responding by saying "sure no problem. Pay for it on Only fans". If you walk in a store and take a product off the shelf. Are the people at the front counter begging you to pay for said product before you leave the store by merely asking for a payment? I know logic defeats you, but damn, at least try.

That's 3 lies right there. Telling the truth isn't in your DNA phggot
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-14-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

let me call yo moms for that.
                      I've heard better mom jokes on the playground. Try again.

Comment

Working...
                      X