Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Wilder-Ortiz: It's Embarrassing, Why Not Fight Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    A month ago you all were supposed to be trying to fight ortiz and everyone defended it as a good fight, now wilders fighting him again hes back to being a 50 year old bum.
    hahaha...a nice dose of reality for the aj superfans....they'll make up some excuse tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      yup

hearn offered him 12 million

then skipper told hearn to stay at home so he could handle it himself....skipper offered him 40 mil each for two AJ fights.....but wouldn't disclose what AJ was making so wilder couldn't see what kind of split it was

and what if wilder won? do you think wilder would/should be ok with taking 40 mil in a rematch, of a fight he hypothetically won, when he would likely be worth much more?

that's how dumb these guys are
      Wilders highest pay day is 10m. 40m is a great offer

What’s dumb is you all defending this duck, this is pathetic

Wilder is a b level bum holding a belt hostage

He’s a non ppv fighter who couldn’t even draw 1m on non ppv lol

Wilder still has not made 15m for a fight which was originally offered

Let alone 40m

He’s turned down way bigger pay days to duck threats

Whyte and Joshua ko the bum

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        hahaha...a nice dose of reality for the aj superfans....they'll make up some excuse tho
        these guys are the worst, lol they act like everything they are saying is not documented on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          A month ago you all were supposed to be trying to fight ortiz and everyone defended it as a good fight, now wilders fighting him again hes back to being a 50 year old bum.
          Ortiz looked 50 years old in his last fight, and Wilder could've fought Joshua for way more money. The Ortiz rematch is still probably a decent fight, but it's not as important as a match for the undisputed status against Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Bro , Ortiz is 40 +. Wilder smashed him to pieces prior that he had snot all over his face and fell to his knees like a sack of potatoes. Yet Wilder vs Ortiz 2 is on and you are trying to justify it. Smh
            if Ortiz were to face ruiz or Miller, who'd be the favorite to win?? I want wilder vs Joshua but let's not act as if Joshua is out here tearing it up and facing top competition. Wilder and fury have already faced each other, why hasn't Joshua faced either one yet? Spoiler alert - Hearn is the answer to that question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
              Ortiz looked 50 years old in his last fight, and Wilder could've fought Joshua for way more money. The Ortiz rematch is still probably a decent fight, but it's not as important as a match for the undisputed status against Joshua.
              he didn't look the best but he didn't 50 years old man stop it. Look how average pedvtkin looked in his fight before AJ. And this aj fight was never going to happen until 2020 or 2021, aj and hearn took the politics road which equals making more money before the big fight, now wilder is... so I think we should all stop even arguing about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                if Ortiz were to face ruiz or Miller, who'd be the favorite to win?? I want wilder vs Joshua but let's not act as if Joshua is out here tearing it up and facing top competition. Wilder and fury have already faced each other, why hasn't Joshua faced either one yet? Spoiler alert - Hearn is the answer to that question.
                these same guys were justifying aj whyte 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Now I’m not sure if Luis Ortiz can beat any top guys simply because he is old and Wilder has beat out the energy he once had. Was he the best replacement for the 1st of June? Absolutely. I believe AJ destroys the likes of Ortiz but he has to prove it. Wilder obliterated Ortiz. He does not have to,right a wrong. If he announced to fight Fury I would still be pissed but I would respect his choice and potentially it maybe a harder match up than Joshua so no complaints here. However ,Ortiz, cmon.

I’m only reacting like this because Wilder ‘s tune has changed. Hearn may well be blamed but right now he seems more keen than Team Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Now I’m not sure if Luis Ortiz can beat any top guys simply because he is old and Wilder has beat out the energy he once had. Was he the best replacement for the 1st of June? Absolutely. I believe AJ destroys the likes of Ortiz but he has to prove it. Wilder obliterated Ortiz. He does not have to,right a wrong. If he announced to fight Fury I would still be pissed but I would respect his choice and potentially it maybe a harder match up than Joshua so no complaints here. However ,Ortiz, cmon.

I’m only reacting like this because Wilder ‘s tune has changed. Hearn may well be blamed but right now he seems more keen than Team Wilder
                    reasonable reply and opinion. What a rare treat on this site. Lol

Comment

• Hearn: Why not fight Joshua?

Wilder/Fury/Ortiz: One of the reasons is having to deal with you. Another is paying on the basis of past paydays rather than a decent split from the amount to be generated on THIS fight, not past ones.

Dillian Whyte: Low payday because you favour AJ, even though YOU are my promotor too.

Bums: Sure, give us good pay and we'll show up for a beating and collect the cheque.

Comment

Working...
                      X