Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reality check: Crawford-Spence not happening soon, says Ellerbe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    No he isn't. At all. He doesn't even give interviews. That's not a promoter. You can be as inaccurate and ignorant about it as you want.
    He has a promotional banner, shows, worldwide network deals and fighters that fight exclusively for him. You’re really going to sit here and tell me that isn’t AT ALL like a promoter? You are a liar. I think it’s fair to say he does a fair bit more than your average advisor. If anyone is being ignorant here it’s you.
    Last edited by Fabes88; 04-25-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Fighters who think that way would be more inclined to sign with Haymon. But it's not valid to say Haymon is telling them that. It's insulting to think black fighters can't think for themselves and Haymon is only successful because he's manipulating black fighters.
      No I never once said it’s manipulation. I’m black so I would never think black fighters can’t think for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        He has a promotional banner, shows, worldwide network deals and fighters that fight exclusively for him. You’re really going to sit here and tell me that isn’t AT ALL like a promoter? You are a liar. I think it’s fair to say he does a fair bit more than your average advisor. If anyone is being ignorant here it’s you.
        Al Haymon is not a promoter. End of story. But you can continue to show your ignorance by lying about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Al Haymon is not a promoter. End of story. But you can continue to show your ignorance by lying about it.
          Al Haymon doesn’t call himself a promoter for legal reasons but we all know the truth. Let’s call a spade a spade I’m not trying to sue him I’m just calling it as I see it. Even if you search him he comes up as a boxing promoter. Even when he signed the itv deal

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...15-fights.html

When pbc signed pac

https://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/...-broner/468182

I get it you love Al Haymon but the world sees him as a promoter. But yeah we are all ignorant liars because Al Haymon doesn’t give interviews he couldn’t possibly be a promoter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            He's an advisor not a promoter. You're the one being ignorant.

Comment

• To
              Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Al Haymon doesn’t call himself a promoter for legal reasons but we all know the truth. Let’s call a spade a spade I’m not trying to sue him I’m just calling it as I see it. Even if you search him he comes up as a boxing promoter. Even when he signed the itv deal

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...15-fights.html

When pbc signed pac

https://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/...-broner/468182

I get it you love Al Haymon but the world sees him as a promoter. But yeah we are all ignorant liars because Al Haymon doesn’t give interviews he couldn’t possibly be a promoter.
              I don't love Al Haymon at all. I don't know the man. That's a stupid talking point that fools like you use when you have nothing to support your argument. What I do know is that he is not a promoter. I also know that if he had done anything nefarious he would have been sued successfully a long time ago by multiple people and companies.

But you can continue to be ignorant by pretending that you speak for the world and labeling him as a promoter. It doesn't change the fact that he isn't.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 04-25-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X