No announcement yet.

Forget the 5 main PBC welterweights for Crawford for a minute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Two different things dude. The question was about Bob and his over paying Crawford well before his contract was up. IMO he did this to keep Crawford from signing with PBC and having Haymon essentially controlling all 4 titles.
    This makes sense and seems like how events turned out.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    They are all fighting each other. If you equate that to ducking Crawford then that is why you were banned under your previous accounts.
    None of them have fought Terrence Crawford. Danny Garcia turned down a career high payday (plus PPV) to fight journeyman Granados in a fight nobody watched.

Errol Spence and Thurman have continually pushed that fight off to the side talking about "sides of streets". That is literally a duck.

Boxingscene is owned by Showtime/CBS. They are directly affiliated with PBC. I have no problem pointing out the double standard. That is why they ban me. My weakness is that I come back despite the corruption here :/

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
      So you're starting off excusing 2 years of DUCKING by Porter, Spence, Thurman, and Garcia by suggesting Crawford won't fight Porter when hes already got a fight lined up in 6-7 weeks.

Typical PBC fangirl
      Huh? Obviously he's not talking about fighting Crawford at the end of this year. He's talking about early next year. Don't get mad because I presented you with facts and you didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Huh? Obviously he's not talking about fighting Crawford at the end of this year. He's talking about early next year. Don't get mad because I presented you with facts and you didn't like it.
        Then have Thurman, Spence, Porter, and Garcia all avoided Terrence Crawford?

Terrence is has always been ranked higher PFP (#1/#2) and #1 at WW.

Fighting Granados is acceptable to you? Teasing Terrence for "being on the other side of street" is a legitimate reason to fight lesser competition?

You a silly gal

Comment

Fighting Granados is acceptable to you? Teasing Terrence for "being on the other side of street" is a legitimate reason to fight lesser competition?

You a silly gal
          all of those guys have fought top opposition. only one welterweight hasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
            And all of them have reached their limits. Their fights with each other have all been close. Not one of them is special. They can rematch again and again and there will never be a clear winner. Hence, they'll stop growing. They have no interest in exposing Crawford. They're scared.

Comment

You a silly gal
              Holy ish you are all over the place. You said none of the PBC fighters want to fight him, and then when I bring up that team Porter indeed did say that want to fight him if they can't get Spence next, you start going on another rant. Stick on topic. It is a FACT that Kenny Porter has stated that they want Crawford. It is also a fact that Arum isn't interested in that fight and said that Porter is not a big name and that's not a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                And all of them have reached their limits. Their fights with each other have all been close. Not one of them is special. They can rematch again and again and there will never be a clear winner. Hence, they'll stop growing. They have no interest in exposing Crawford. They're scared.
                why would they stop growing? cuz you say so? man please. the dude thats scared is the one who re-upped so he can fight boxers with one leg

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
                  ...because they refuse to fight him??

Crawford is better than all of them. That's why Danny turned down a career high payday to fight a journeyman.

I still rate Porter and Danny Garcia as C+/B- WWs. Thurman is a B- and Spence a B-. Crawford is a B+.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Holy ish you are all over the place. You said none of the PBC fighters want to fight him, and then when I bring up that team Porter indeed did say that want to fight him if they can't get Spence next, you start going on another rant. Stick on topic. It is a FACT that Kenny Porter has stated that they want Crawford. It is also a fact that Arum isn't interested in that fight and said that Porter is not a big name and that's not a good fight.
                    Porter saying he wants to fight Crawford is a good sign. Hopefully he actually means it and not just saying it now that Crawford has signed to fight someone else.

Do you understand boy?

And Arum doesn't really matter. He had Crawford to fight Collazo or Lopez last Spring, but Crawford vetoed it and offered the career high payday to Danny Garcia. After Danny declined and ducked they offered to Khan

Comment

Anybody responding to "Unbanned" is getting trolled and deservedly so...

Comment

Working...
                      X