No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: Fury Would Be Hardest For Me, Wilder is The Easiest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    I agree with Usyk, Fury is the hardest for him. A skillfull 2,06m fast guy at 260 Pounds is a bigger Problem for Usyk than Wilder because i think Wilder would look realy bad against a fast skillfull fighter like Usyk. Of Course ist still verry dangerous for Usyk to avoid that power for 12 rounds but i think he can do it. I think it is harder for Wilder to catch Usyk clean and that would be a verry frustrating night for Wilder i think Usyk could make him look realy bad.
    There is a method to Wilder’s craziness. He sets people up and gets them. Can Usyk take Wilder’s shots. There is no doubt he will get caught.

Comment

These Hearn clowns are laughable with their scripted quotes

Comment

31 months out for mental health problems aka 2 year UKAD ban for nandrolone plus an extended version of Tyson’s usual weight gain.

Comment

Usyk is not a feather fisted fighter. No way does he hit as hard as Wilder obviously but i feel he will be able to hit hard enough to atleast earn a fighters respect to the point they just wont try to walk through him. People saying Wilder has 12 rounds to land 1 big right is not 100% accurate, Wilder is not that hard to hit and has been tagged plenty of times, his chin is not as bas as some people say but it certainly doesnt look good. Average at best. Usyk is way more skilled than anybody Wilder has faced i can see Usyk knocking Wilder out. But then i think Wilder will add the Ukraine to his list of ducks.

Comment

He forgot to mention wilder is the most dangerous

Comment

I don`t like Wilder but man is crazy. Everybody has a plan before he gets caught.

Fury and Wilder are two top heavyweights. One is the most skilled, other is the most dangerous hitter.

Comment

Drug addict too??

He must be smoking the same crack as fury!!!!....sure looks like he is ******ed!!!!!.....if he stepped in the ring with wilder he would get knocked out in the first round!!!!....bums always think they are good til they are lying on the canvas out cold......just like fury!!!

Comment

Usyk isn't lying. Tyson is better than Wilder.

Comment

Like him or hate him, Wilder has to be any fighter's worse nightmare!!

Maybe Usyk should have tested himself against Dominic Breazeale instead of a semi retired fighter salvaged from dormancy.

Comment

Lets see how he looks against witherspoon & his next fight or two before we agree or disagree.

Comment

Working...
                      X