Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Big Facts]Fury is the boogeyman of the division! No one wants to fight him!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FACTS no one wants to admit it cuz he’s a traveller but fury is mr steal your 0 and your soul. Barely got touched by wlad and when he was out of shape still wasn’t touched by wilder for 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      His jaw is not that great. Light punching Cunningham dropped him hard for a 7 count and Wilder almost knocked him out. The ref was very helpful to Fury in the Wilder fight with numerous walk to me tests that gave Fury extra recovery time. It was a long count in spades.
      Ya and that's the first time I've seen a ref get down on his knees and scream a 10 count in the fighters ear lol...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        His jaw is not that great. Light punching Cunningham dropped him hard for a 7 count and Wilder almost knocked him out. The ref was very helpful to Fury in the Wilder fight with numerous walk to me tests that gave Fury extra recovery time. It was a long count in spades.
        The ref went over the instructions and how he would handle knockdowns and low blows clearly, and on the PPV feed for all to see. Wilder would have gotten the exact same treatment.

Why are you still leaning on this excuse? Fury got up in time, and quickly recovered and almost stole the round back. A true champion.

Comment

Working...
        X