Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime acquaio (cotto time) vs Prime Crawford and Spence 147,who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Pacquiao was something else and constantly defied the odds so I'm about as uncertain as I can possibly be about this. Spence and Crawford are both very good so it'll be hard to determine. Spence I reckon would have been worse off being the less skilled man as that would count for a lot against prime Pac.

Comment

Impossible to tell. Manny likes to avoid fighters in their prime.

Comment

Y'all need to get off that *****....Crawford and (especially Spence) puts Manny in his grave at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushashi View Post
          Agreed that was peak Pacman. It was telling how Spence was unable to put away Mikey, Pac wins a UD. And Crawford gets stopped if he stands and trades
          I think Spence didn’t put Mikey away because he wanted to get the ring experience and didn’t fear any Mikey was offering. That’s generally why early KOs happen - the guy with the power doesn’t feel like getting punched on for 20 minutes, so he gets nailed a few good times and then says, f this, puttin him to bed. It’s like frustration, like launching a boat......there are times when it’s more intelligent to untie a rope in times of crisis, some sailors will just cut the rope out of frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Pac never fought anyone close to that level at welter

he blatantly ducked Mosley TWICE, when Shane was ranked #1

he blatantly ducked Martinez at 150..... Spence is just as big, and just as good as 150lb Martinez..... probably better

Crawford would be extremely difficult for Pac, both then and now..... which is why he has repeatedly refused that fight according to Bob Arum

Pac has problems with moving/thinking/skilled fighters..... look at the problems he had with Marquez

Crawford is much bigger than Marquez, much more athletic, just as fast, just as strong..... Marquez edges Crawford in counter-punching, combination-punching, textbook technique, and experience..... but does anyone really think that Marquez could beat the HIGHLY-skilled Crawford?

those fights would have to happen in the ring, not on paper

it sounds real easy the way you guys say it..... but they would both be extremely difficult fights

this " prime " version of Pacquiao.....

are you talking about the.....

leap through THREE divisions in 9 months... suddenly start throwing 1200+ punches... fresh-as-a-daisy-looking... test-refusing Pacquiao?

..... or do you mean the VADA Pacquiao, who throws the usual 500-odd punches and looks tired at the end of a fight, Pacquiao?

and YEP, that counts

I'm Talking about 1200 punches Pacquiao,he ain't the only fighter that throws that many punches and i don't want to get in a PEd discussion here, let's leave that for another time.
            I agree Crawford is very technical and looks the party very good, does everything wel,my problem or i will make a point that he might be able to be that good or not against Pacquiao,
            Fighters Like Marquez and Mayweather skills were tested at elite or better competition Crawford has ever faced,so i can't say when he faces an elite elite fighter he will looks at good, a good fighter can give him troubles,Gamboa had very good moments,he has been hit,he has good defence but not like mayweather etc, you see why i am reserved, but i understand the point that your making

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Impossible to tell. Floyd likes to avoid fighters in their prime.
              Corrected it for u.

Comment

Prime pacquiao slaughters crawford and spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
                  I think Spence didn’t put Mikey away because he wanted to get the ring experience and didn’t fear any Mikey was offering. That’s generally why early KOs happen - the guy with the power doesn’t feel like getting punched on for 20 minutes, so he gets nailed a few good times and then says, f this, puttin him to bed. It’s like frustration, like launching a boat......there are times when it’s more intelligent to untie a rope in times of crisis, some sailors will just cut the rope out of frustration.
                  Yeah it looked like he wanted to prove a point that he can outbox another p4p fighter for 12 rounds and also it appeared Mikey came to survive not fight. That said, Spence was unable to put a dent into the smaller fighter coming up in weight. There never was a point in the fight where it looked like it would be stopped. Prime Pac was several leagues above Mikey. It would look like the Margarito fight. Pac would be in and out of range exploding combos before getting out. He would get hit no doubt but not frequently enough to be hurt too badly and would win on activity. 8-4 UD.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    i think he stops Spence,easier fight for him then Crawford,Crawford has good foot work to circle around the ring, better then Spence,but Prime Pacman is also too much for hum
                    Spence is too big, too strong and too skilled for him stop. If you recall Cotto had to be waved off by the referee. Pac was unable to put away a wounded Cotto who wanted to survive. And that was Pac at his very best against a smaller WW. Crawford doesn't have the kind of pop at 147 that he had at the lower weights and he likes to trade and get his man out when he's dominant, that would be his downfall against prime Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                      Prime pacquiao slaughters crawford and spence.
                      It will be a mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X