Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who among suspected PED user got away the most: Pacquaio, Mayweather or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Even after I showed you that you were wrong about that picture you are still with Manny's shoulder injury is fake?

- Due to the surgery done, Manny couldn't come back that year to fight Floyd. Manny came back one year after surgery. Travestyny: Its a fake injury.

- Floyd was ready to announce soon after surgery his next fight with Castillo in August 10. Travestyny: Its possible.
    Dude. Do you accept the challenge or not? I'm ready to let BoxingScene decide. We are going to get nowhere trying to convince each other. I would like to know what other posters think.

Do you agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Dude. Do you accept the challenge or not? I'm ready to let BoxingScene decide. We are going to get nowhere trying to convince each other. I would like to know what other posters think.

Do you agree?
      You can do your poll. I will participate but not sure I would do one because that was not even my point.

but if I do one, which would you pick, A or B?

A) Floyd is describing how he hurt his right shoulder and what he injured

B) Floyd is describing how he hurt his left shoulder and what he injured

Comment

You can do your poll. I will participate but not sure I would do one because that was not even my point.

Post up your poll and let the people decide. I'm sure some will agree with you. Your main obstacle is how the posters will perceive what happened in the actual fight. That speaks volumes against what you are trying to say here, which I'm still unclear about.

Are you saying he faked the injury, or exaggerated it?

It's strange that he described it using the opposite arm, I suppose, but for me it doesn't mean he was showing the arm that was injured. What is convincing to me is looking at the actual fight.

Comment

Re-watching Mayweather/Castillo now.

Here is the dialogue between Roger and Floyd AFTER ROUND 1

Roger: Down the stretch, we gonna get him anyway. Don't worry about it. Fight smart. Your arm feel ok?

Floyd: Yea, I'm fine. Just massage it.

Roger: Massage his arm.

I guess I was wrong. They mentioned the injury after ROUND 1.

That ends your speculation.

@10:30

Comment

• definitely floyd. too many red flags. too many unanswered questions. usada were in floyd's pocket.

Comment

• - failed 3 tests
              - use of illegal xylocaine multiple times
              - connection to trt clinic in las vegas
              - illegal use of iv for masking ped's

etc. etc.

clear as day. floyd biggest drug cheat followed by marquez for hiring memo heredia ped chemist.

Comment

• ''Haters getting the shovels out'' bump

Comment

• mayweather won't get away with this. guaranteed. he will answer for his years of cheating. banned from the HOF. good riddance.

Comment

• bump ..................................

Comment

Working...
                    X