Make me an Honourary Yank!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    respect your service..
    my family pretty much all marines.. we got a few mops.. navy guys.. but who am i? i never served..

29 palms.. i was there.. my nephews and son were devil pups.. we bleed marine corp..
    Thanks ! That's awesome. LOL @ 29 Palms. No way you know about 29 "stumps" as we called it. J/K

I spent about 8 months there for Comm school, after basic. "Raked sand" we called grass. I remember Yuma and Joshua Tree too, oh and some weekends at Palm Springs.

Comment

first of all nobody says ****ing yank *****

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Very true. The hottest Asian women I've seen have accents and were born and raised Asia.

A lot of Asian women who are actually from here have big egos and are nothing but average. Maybe the American diet and lifestyle damages their looks somehow. Haha
        If you think american asian women have big egos, you should come to asia lol their egos are out of control over here.

If they're a 6, they will at minimum think they're a 9, if they're a 7, good luck getting any puss without the equivalent number of zeroes in your bank account.

If they're an 8 you better be brad pitt if you want to talk to them lol

9 or 10.. not even worth it. You're better off taking on something easier, like curing cancer or solving the economic crisis.
        Last edited by llll; 10-18-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Im surprised you haven't got a brown tongue or nose after that post. It made me feel ill just reading that soppy chit lol you nutter. Is your favourite song Bruce springsteens born in the usa by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
            Thanks ! That's awesome. LOL @ 29 Palms. No way you know about 29 "stumps" as we called it. J/K

I spent about 8 months there for Comm school, after basic. "Raked sand" we called grass. I remember Yuma and Joshua Tree too, oh and some weekends at Palm Springs.
            drill instructers were patting me on the back..

i am not a nice guy..

they present me a hat.. dang..

i still wear it..pics will be put up..

my hk don't lie.. i love war.. i fear only god.. only GOD.

peace homie..i want a saw.. full auto... we talk when we meet..

z don't play.. games..

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              Im surprised you haven't got a brown tongue or nose after that post. It made me feel ill just reading that soppy chit lol you nutter. Is your favourite song Bruce springsteens born in the usa by any chance?
              when trump was asking the boss to use his anti war song.. born in da usa.. he said..reputedly said.. go a head, but it is an anti war song.. the boss..

i know you aint talking to me.. home..

shalom

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                when trump was asking the boss to use his anti war song.. born in da usa.. he said..reputedly said.. go a head, but it is an anti war song.. the boss..

shalom
                This.

Everyone knows by now that it's not meant to be a patriotic song. Made me lol when Floyd came out to it for his fight with Hatton haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  This.

Everyone knows by now that it's not meant to be a patriotic song. Made me lol when Floyd came out to it for his fight with Hatton haha.
                  people can interpret art however they like, thats part of the beauty of it

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                    This.

Hahaha that entrance was fuking immense got goosebumps watching it just now love that song. First heard it as roy Nelsons entrance track.

Comment

shalom
                      Its a great track did trump use it in the end?

Comment

Working...
                      X