Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kim Jong Un, the man, the legend, the cowboy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Jong Un, the man, the legend, the cowboy.

What can anyone say, except this man is a man among men.

“His march on horseback in Mount Paektu is a great event of weighty importance in the history of the Korean revolution,” the official KCNA news agency said.

“Having witnessed the great moments of his thinking atop Mount Paektu, all the officials accompanying him were convinced with overflowing emotion and joy that there will be a great operation to strike the world with wonder again and make a step forward in the Korean revolution.”

Clad in a long, light-brown coat and smiling broadly, Kim vowed to surmount US-led sanctions on the rogue regime as he rode the white horse through the winter landscape.

let the fat homie live his life!

Comment

So he likes to ride the white horse, I can dig it.

Comment

He looks to be in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          If in good shape you mean he looks like he has diabetes, then sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I'm finding 5'7" and 290lbs when I search his stats on Google. He could give Jarrell Miller a hell of a fight.

Comment

For those of you who have 90 minutes to spare.

Comment

id f the chit outta his stable of females.. he is a boss.. a fat lil crazy joe pesci plus 200 lbs boss..

he is un predictible.. lets his people starve.. not cool,

and if you google map it. at night..they got no electricity..
                maybe slobberts or pb32 can dig us up some tesla docs to pull energy from the their hojomobutts.

there are some koreans here in japan, some of them, north koreans.. seeking a better life..

japan, does not have safe havens for illegal immigrants.

kim jong un is a solid stone cold boss.. killer.. respect your enemy..

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  I'm finding 5'7" and 290lbs when I search his stats on Google. He could give Jarrell Miller a hell of a fight.
                  you still can't find your GED? good GOD boy, Master P has crushed you.. carry on..

jhonny is ahead of you in being real and believeable.

carry on.. you should keep svcking up to pb32.. two punks with no jobs.. pumpping each other up..

it is too funny..

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    What can anyone say, except this man is a man among men.

“His march on horseback in Mount Paektu is a great event of weighty importance in the history of the Korean revolution,” the official KCNA news agency said.

“Having witnessed the great moments of his thinking atop Mount Paektu, all the officials accompanying him were convinced with overflowing emotion and joy that there will be a great operation to strike the world with wonder again and make a step forward in the Korean revolution.”

Clad in a long, light-brown coat and smiling broadly, Kim vowed to surmount US-led sanctions on the rogue regime as he rode the white horse through the winter landscape.

These guys are more alpha than tRump will ever be.

Comment

Working...
                    X