Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury is moving past boxing to WWE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Fury is good at retiring from boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      If he would rather be a fake fighter than a real fighter that is his choice but I wish he would pick wrestling or boxing and not both. I think it makes boxing look bad for one of it's biggest stars to be involved with fake wrestling. Fury makes huge money as a boxer so does he really need to make more money as a wrestler? I guess so.
      Fury is the king of the boxing, and is the only fighter in the sport who is capable of doing WWE.

Who else is there? Wilder, a ****** who can't spell his own name? Canelo? An ugly ginger who can't speak a word of English. Joshua? A big stiff boring idiot who got stopped in his last fight by a Mexican darts player?

Only kings can get into wrestling. Floyd, Mike Tyson, Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
        Well. I agree with you on Fury beating Marciano. In fact, I don't even think Marciano would be a top 30 heavyweight boxer today, if even top 50, if even top 100...
        Yup, and that idiot has based his entire online persona on that fraud. What a loser!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Fury is the king of the boxing, and is the only fighter in the sport who is capable of doing WWE.

Who else is there? Wilder, a ****** who can't spell his own name? Canelo? An ugly ginger who can't speak a word of English. Joshua? A big stiff boring idiot who got stopped in his last fight by a Mexican darts player?

Only kings can get into wrestling. Floyd, Mike Tyson, Fury.
          - -U the breeches of King is it?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -U the breeches of King is it?
            Pardon? Could you repeat that in English please?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Good for him. WWE is trash btw. Wish he went over to AEW but WWE is big bucks
              AEW is getting sued. They stole everything this Chaos company is doing. Chaos is the best new one. I know they signed with Facebook and go worldwide in 2020. But AEW really ripped that whole promotion off and they are screwed for it.

Comment

Just lol @ the Fury haters, as if Fury conquering the WWE somehow means he still isn't going to have a vice grip on the HW division. Furys so great his rivals fans need to pray he is distracted or has a bad camp because they need every possible, conceivable advantage to have a chance at the Furious One.

Comment

Working...
                X