Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Golovkin Give Derevyanchenko Deserved Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    I believe if GGG can't get the Canelo rematch then he definitely will give Devrychenko a second fight.
    I also believe that GGG will beat Sergio cleaner next time especially if the illness rumours are true.
    GGG and Banks can work out what went wrong and hopefully capitilise on his mistakes better.
    Father time is very near for the G so he could lose or even get knocked out in any of his next 3 fights for DAZN.
    "I bow to lil g...id suck his tiny peener if i could"....just say it...it will make you feel better

Comment

No, GGG won't give rematch. He will fight a bum next. 100% sure.

Comment

A unification with Andrade would be much more interesting. At this stage of his career does he want rematches? Andrade deserves his chance.

Comment

Golovkin should tell Segei to "get a belt".
          Besides GGG "don't like him".

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
            Golovkin should tell Segei to "get a belt".
            Besides GGG "don't like him".
            BOOM that sums up the Caneloid. Difference is that GGG will give the rematch in his next fight or the one after. It will happen within 1 yr.

Comment

Not surprise if he wont give a rematch. I dont think he will fight Andrade as well...

Comment

... one could contend there’s no other Golovkin fight that fans would want more than a rematch with Derevyanchenko...

... is that true, Golovkin fans... ?

Comment

It will be interesting to see which way golovkin will go.
                  If his mandatory won't be due for 9 months there's plenty of time to do a rematch with Derev; I doubt he'll go the rematch route, at least immediately, unless Dazn put pressure on him.
                  If he really wants to.put a bit of pressure on canelo for a third fight he could apply to IBF to.postpone his mandatory in lieu of a unification with Andrade; but I don't envision him doing that.either, again unless Dazn put pressure on him.
                  No doubt he'll be hoping that canelo will give him the May date then he can get the payday and retire without those other difficult fights! Problem for golovkin us I don't see Alvarez giving him an easy "out"; so what's he gonna do?!

Comment

Why can't he just pull a "Canelo" and say come back when you have a title? Seems fair.

Comment

No. Did Canela ? No

Comment

Working...
                      X