Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt to defend WBC title vs. Jason Sosa on Nov. 2 in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Rank Diet, Motorcity Cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Top Rank Diet, Motorcity Cobra.
      Way to go , keep pouring gas to that fire lol
      Hasn’t he made enough threads tonite without you enticing him

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Way to go , keep pouring gas to that fire lol
        Hasn’t he made enough threads tonite without you enticing him
        Only if Loma is involved.

But since Sosa quit against Loma, I guess the connection could be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Only if Loma is involved.

But since Sosa quit against Loma, I guess the connection could be made.
          I can see the connection but he still doesn’t need to be enticed
          Rofllmfao

Comment

Originally posted by nalamboxing View Post
            When will Berchelt start chasing unifications or something? All he’s doing is fighting fighters who’ve faded or had bad losses on their records
            This is a decent tune up before he gets a big money fight against Valdez. Sosa is a fringe contender but the only guys ranked above him on BoxRec are guys who lost to Berchelt or are affiliated with different networks and not immediately available. I would've loved to see him take Herring's belt but that fight just isn't all that appealing right now because of Herring's style and lack of drawing power.

Comment

When the F are the Champions going to unify. I don’t see Berchelt, Davis, or Farmer wanting to unify. Wack as mtfukers.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                When the F are the Champions going to unify. I don’t see Berchelt, Davis, or Farmer wanting to unify. Wack as mtfukers.
                Davis is running to 135 to fight shot Gamboa for a vacant regular WBA belt so he can call himself a champ.

Comment

Jason Sosa is not beating Miguel Berchelt. Not even close.

Comment

Finally! I smell an UPSET! Sosa is a real deal considering how he fought Loma and he did NOT quit. He was showing a good fight unlike Walters and others.

I think Sosa desereved to be a champion but he just was unlucky. If he is 95% of what he was against Loma - he beats Berchelt who is less technician but with a good reach and power.

Comment

Poor Sosa, doesn't have a chance.. I like the guy, and I know he's broke, but Arum just feeding him to the lion. Bit sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X