No announcement yet.

Don't fall for team Ortiz's BS.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't fall for team Ortiz's BS.

They were running with the lowball lies until Hearn threatened to expose them and show the world he offered a lot more than 5 mil. Now they're trying to save Ortiz's boogeyman image by throwing some unknown garbage promoter under the bus. The promoter didn't make Ortiz's manager lie about offers. He lied then and he's lying now.

"After 5 days of BS we declined all of Hearn’s lowball offers and we are tired of his games. I know the magnitude of this fight. I wasn’t going to let Hearn bully me. Especially when I know they need Luis l. I mean who else could they really have to fight and that the public was willing to pay for?” Jorge Carmenate of Dade Promotions told BoxingScene.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      "After 5 days of BS we declined all of Hearn’s lowball offers and we are tired of his games. I know the magnitude of this fight. I wasn’t going to let Hearn bully me. Especially when I know they need Luis l. I mean who else could they really have to fight and that the public was willing to pay for?” Jorge Carmenate of Dade Promotions told BoxingScene.com.
      Promoters are willing to take the **** if it helps the fighters image that's their job.

Ortiz didn't want this fight. It's now a damage control job to save his image.

Comment

Team Ortiz smells like shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Promoters are willing to take the **** if it helps the fighters image that's their job.

Ortiz didn't want this fight. It's now a damage control job to save his image.
          Don't be stupid, of course Ortiz wants the fight.

There are only 3 reasonable explanations
          1) his manager is telling the truth, promoter screwed up
          2) his team really thought they could get 10 mil.
          3) Ortiz can't pass the drug test so they are dragging this out as long as possible hoping to flush his system.

image means very little compared to money for a 40 year old fighter who does not have a lot of money

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Don't be stupid, of course Ortiz wants the fight.

There are only 3 reasonable explanations
            1) his manager is telling the truth, promoter screwed up
            2) his team really thought they could get 10 mil.
            3) Ortiz can't pass the drug test so they are dragging this out as long as possible hoping to flush his system.

image means very little compared to money for a 40 year old fighter who does not have a lot of money
            Ortiz didn't want the fight for whatever reason. Ortiz's boogeyman image means a lot, that's all he's got. So now they're doing damage control. If Hearn didn't threaten to expose them they'd still be running with the lowball excuse.

Comment

Yeah, they changed their tune real quick when Hearn said he would expose them hahaha. Similar to Miller when he first said he didn't cheat but after the 2nd and 3rd test results came back, all of a sudden it was "I made a mistake" hahah. If Ortiz is the first choice, and no one is signed yet, they should still be in the hunt. But sadly, I think he will fail another drug test and that is the real reason he won't be fighting on June 1st. Too bad to, because he would have gotten knocked out spectacularly hahah

Comment

Ortiz was offered 7 million by Hearns and turned down and wanted 10 million knowing he was not worth that much and pricing himself out of a fight he never wanted. He said previously he would fight AJ for free just to beat him and take his titles. Clearly he lied and doesn't want to fight AJ at all. Most fans think AJ would knock him out but at least he should try to win if he believes in himself as a fighter.

Comment

they have to blame someone they look like cowards and morons

Comment

Working...
                  X