Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna have to go with TTP this year, his evolution from noob to great scholar and poster this year has been a pleasure to watch.

Comment

I'm pretty ****ing awesome. I'd like to vote for myself as a write in.

Unless theres a separate Rookie of the Year poster

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      These fuckers too humble to vote for themselves...
      that's why they got nominated haha

Comment

I voted for Koba

active all year....

post at times relevant boxing info threads

overall good poster and knows how to score a fight good too

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          For clarity what does nsb stand for? Is this meant to be worst poster of the year ?

Struggling to understand it! Larry is on there but then the wbc wbo Guy isn’t?
          NSB=Non-Stop Boxing.
          Voted Koba bc of the time spent with pick em and also I feel that he is nonchalantly teaching a lot of posters and commenting w/o the biased agenda. All 6 are world class and deserve to be recognized. Well done all!

Comment

I feel like Larry has been in the running a few times. Does this influence my choice? Frankly yes it does. I would like to see Larry get the honors this time round.

Larry wants the win but he has never compromised his ways, his positions to appeal to the authority figures on the site. To me that shows integrity. I don't claim the others do anything of the sort, but I can vouch this from my experience watching Larry post.

Honorable mention to EffPandas and OneTrick Pony. These guys would also be a fine choice IMO. Just think its Larry's time! OH and not to forget Motorcity Cobra, another poster I have had good conversation with!

A fine group this year.
            Last edited by billeau2; 12-24-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

All quality guys except for Tony Trick who is ****, but I won't get into that.

Comment

I didn't post enough in NSB this year to really say but that seems like a strong group of candidates

Comment

i've literally never heard of some of the nominees. what is this a golovkin opponent search?

Comment

Voted Eff Pandas. Ive tried to troll him a few times and never takes the bait.

Always contributes with his honest take.

Appreciate quality posters like those nominated, in a forum filled with trolling fools like myself and other fanboys.

Comment

Those are te worst possible posters loooool

Comment

Working...
                      X