No announcement yet.

K-Paz de la Sierra lead singer dead!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
    LMAO!!!!... Neways they did that dude so wrong. I never really heard there songs but they were really big... Mexico is not like the states, Its really ****ed up over their. The peaple dont give a **** and the cops dont either
    its not that the cops dont give a ****, some are scared and others are affiliated with them

Comment

Dont they do the theme song for Al diablo con los guapos

Comment

what's so crazy about it? this happens in Mexico all the time with these banda singers who **** with the wrong people.. make the wrong song about the wrong person, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
          them fuking narcs be killing artists left and right
          You gotta know somebody to be making them narco corridos or else you will get whipped off... You mention some drug **** in yer music without knowing somebody you better be ready for some ****.

Funny how over there.. when they talk about it they actually are about it or they get killed. Over here they talk about it but aren't about it..

Them Banda dudes are the real gangster musicians

Comment

Valentin Elizalde got brutalized ****ing with the Zetas

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
              Valentin Elizalde got brutalized ****ing with the Zetas
              what he do?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                what he do?
                Not sure i think he offended people with his songs not sure exactly.

Los Zetas are legit, dont want to **** with them

Comment

Banda music is pretty tight. Just got into it about a year ago. Stay away from Duranguense. No offense to anyone who likes it, just not my style

Comment

I always thought it was odd how in every song they say "ahh no mas...K-Paz".. like no more ..

Stupid mafia killing all the singers

Comment

its funny. here in the states, you got these dumb ass rappers like Rick Ross (who has been caught in so many lies in interviews) claiming that they've done this and they moved that, dudes like Jim Jones and other fake ass rappers talking about how down they are and then you have these singers from Mex gettin deaded over their affiliations with cartels. aint it funny how that works?

Last year in december, Zayda Peņa from Zayda y los Culpables was shot in Matamoros. She was actually shot in this hotel (that my cousin works at). She was shot in the back and a friend of hers was killed as well as the hotel manager. But she actually survived and she was taken to the hospital. But the hitmen went to the hospital to finish the job and they got her there.

word on the street is that this new emerging group called "La Maņia" was hired to do the hit. i actually have a story bout them if anyone wants to hear it, PM me. but yeah, if you're gonna decide to be a singer and align yourself with a particular organization, well, you best wear a vest.

Comment

Working...
                      X