• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Brandon Adams:

Jermall Charlo told GGG, "Hold my Beer."

LOL

Comment

I have to agree with the other post about just re-matching Korobov it was a entertaining fight and I think fans would love to see it again with BOTH getting a Full Camp to prepare for each other

While the Division has a lot of Talent in the Top 5-6 it is a THIN Division overall so it is not many options if they don't fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        gggs already fought the best fighters and is more than likely fighting canelo next. what is charlo doing next? gggs plan is fight a bum then fight canelo. charlos plan seems to be fight a bum...then fight a bum.
        Let's not overrate GGG's resume.

Comment

Not at all interested. Should of rematched Korobov like others have said

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            Let's not overrate GGG's resume.
            Best MW of this era...

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              So I assume your going to criticize your daddy pssy g right? That can crusher is back bum huntin which is why he made adams an offer before charlo, ggg is the pssy that can face charlo/andrade ANYTIME he wants as the mandatory. But no pssy g & his groupies are hypocritical pssies.
              Look guys, this little bytch is crying just like his moma Charlo sister. Cry little bytch, I love it

Comment

Of course he needs to step up but he’s mandatory for Canelo

Comment

I already know the haters will be in full effect on this one! Those same people would have nothing to say if GGG had faced Adams. Keep it real, the reason Charlo is fighting Adams is because GGG wouldn't fight Charlo in the first place:

Golovkin's Promoter: Charlo Fight is Not Going To Happen

October 28, 2018:

Nick Skok: What’s next for GGG now?

Tom Loeffler: ESPN is there. DAZN is is an option. We’re considering both.

BoxingScene.com/NoSparring: How about Jermall Charlo and Showtime? You could do a one and done with them.

Loeffler: No. Charlo doesn’t make sense. That’s not going to happen.

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...happen--133201

Comment

Jermall Charlo only fights bums *checks record* Trout, J-Rock, Korobov? I wanted him against Korobov again as I thought he lost that fight, but we knew the rematch had very little chance of happening. This fight should be good at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Look guys, this little bytch is crying just like his moma Charlo sister. Cry little bytch, I love it
                      Ive never been a charlo fan you nuthugging gggroupie. who are you referring to as" look guys"? everyone here hates your lame ass trolltwat posts on every article about fighters you hate. Your worse than a joke which is why you have everyone on ignore & nobody normally bothers reading your sht shill posts where you ballsuck white/euro hypejobs then cry about fighters they ducked fighting the bum they tried to buy cheap. As usual I know its a waste of time bothering with btches like you,you'll just deflect like always & continue trolling to yourself like the pathetically biased nuthugger you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X